Chapter 27//Can't Live Without Him...

[Warning: There is a 80% chance of you bawling your eyes out! You have been warned...]

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
Aphmau's POV
~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Only about thirty seconds past. In Just thirty seconds, many things can change. I glanced over Laurance's shoulder because I heard footsteps. There was someone standing at the gates just smirking at us. Zane.

"L-Laurance..." I whispered.

"Huh?" I pointed at Zane with my hand shaking. I saw him and glared at him. We stood up from the ground and faced him.

<I recommend playing the soundtrack at the top ;)>

"W-What do you want...y-you got what you wanted..." I said. He laughed manically.

"Oh, Aphmau, you know I'm not done here. You see, my plan was to kill everyone but you so you can die of depression. And look, not everyone is gone." He looked at Laurance.

"N-No! P-Please, don't! Just...let me at least keep one, please!" I begged.

"I'm afraid I can't. Look, there two choices. One, you let me kill Laurance, or, I kill him myself. Either way, he's gonna die, Aphmau."

"No! Don't hurt him! We'll fight you!" I shouted and Zane laughed again. Laurance turned to me and smiled.

"Aphmau, I'll fight him. Let me. Remember what I said? I'll put my life on the line. Let me sacrifice myself. You don't deserve to die." Tears continued to stream my face.

"Laurance, your crazy!" I shouted. I grabbed onto his arm. "Don't leave me here alone...we can't give up!"

"Aphmau, let go! It's the only way, I'm sorry."

"The clock is ticking!" Zane said.

"No! P-Please..."

Laurance winked at me.

"What?"

"Aphmau, everything will be fine."

How!? How will everything be okay!?

He pulled away from my arm and walked up to Zane. I began to run to him to join the fight but I couldn't. For some reason, I couldn't move. It felt like there was some sort of invisible dome around Laurance and Zane. I banged on the forcefield.

"Laurance!" I screamed his name and banged on the forcefield over and over. But the forcefield wouldn't break.

No...is it all over?

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
Laurance's POV
~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

I could hear Aphmau screaming from the other side of the forcefield. I felt bad but it was the only way.

"Now, are you ready to die, Little Laurance?" He asked with his long black sword held at his side. I took out my sword.

"I'm ready."

"Good, hope you have fun in hell!" (Oh my Irene, I'm so sorry! 0.0 XD)

I swung my sword at Zane trying to hit him. It was weird because he didn't defend himself. My sword hit nothing. There was another invisible forcefield around Zane! I couldn't hit him. As Zane held his sword back, about to stab me, I looked back at Aphmau one more time. I smiled. I turned back around to face my fate.

"Laurance?" She said.

Right after she said that, I closed my eyes and had quick flashbacks of the best memories we've had together...

When we first met...Aphmau saved me from those bullies. That was the best day of my life, meeting her. Aphmau. The girl who changed my life forever. I'm glad I got to spend my life with her. Well, technically not all of it.

When Aphmau was getting married...I remember that day, I saved her from Zane but turning into my Shadow Knight form. I may have killed many but I would do anything to save Aphmau.

Our first kiss...I remember that day in the Nether. Aphmau was going crazy, so was I. I snapped out of it but she didn't. I kissed her to bring her back. Ever since then, our relationship grew. I will never forget that day.

When Aphmau lost her memories...I remember what a hard time that was for me. I thought I had lost her forever. I remember a few days later, she collapsed. I caught her and when she woke up, she remembered. I'm glad she did.

That night while we were camping...I remember, we were resting so that in the morning we could find Levin. Aphmau was horrified for him. But I remember I said something like, "Aphmau, don't worry, maybe one day you'll get another kid, somehow, and you'll make sure to love it just as much," she replied by saying, "maybe that will happen..." I've always thought of those four words, maybe that will happen...maybe that will happen...the thought of what that could mean made me blush. Guess she won't have another kid though. Guess we won't have a kid...

When we sang together...I remember that night. I had heard Aphmau singing on that hill she stayed at. When I found her, we sang together. I loved that song and so did she.

Our last kiss...right before Zane came...

I smiled at those memories.

Goodbye...Aphmau...

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
Aphmau's POV
~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

I watched as Laurance was stabbed. He fell to the ground dead. I screamed his name over and over. I said his name a final time a lot quieter.

"Laurance..."

The forcefield collapsed and I fell to the ground. I ran up to him and held him in my arms.

He can't be gone...I can't live alone...Laurance...I miss you already...

I looked up at Zane who has already been walking away. I growled. I grabbed Laurance's sword from his hand and ran up to Zane. When I caught up to him, I slashed my sword at him multiple times screaming ,"DIE". The forcefield around him was still there. He continued to walk as I tried to kill him, not caring. I finally gave up and fell to the ground. I dropped my sword and looked at my hands. They were covered in blood. I said for the last time,

"Laurance..."

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
That was probably the hardest time I have had trying to write...but I have a plan! This is a LaurMau book so...what's a LaurMau book without Laurance? Oohh...but don't be so sad, let cute pictures of kittens cheer you up!

Hope you enjoyed? And stay toned for the next chapter! :D ~Kitty T^T~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

~Kitty T^T
~•~•~•~~•~•~•~