Chapter 13: Revenge

---Laurence's POV---
Where was Aphmau!? She's literally been gone for a month! I can't take this... I'm breaking down... Ever sense she left to walk in the forest. People are assuming she's dead. But I won't believe it. Right now I'm in Kawaii~Chan's cafe.

"Laurence~Sama... Are you okay?" Asked Kawaii~Chan

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!? APHMAU IS GONE!" I pounded my fist on the table.

"Laurence~Sama... Don't lose hope! Stay strong. That's what she would want. You're a guard now Laurence!" She says.

"I'll never be able to see her beautiful face again..." I said.

"L-Laurence~Sama must truly love Aphmau~Senpai... Kawaii~Chan is sorry." She said.

"I need to find her..." I said.

"But Laurence~Sama... We've searched for a month now." She said.

"I don't care... I'll look for her..." I got up from the table and walked out of the cafe with my sword in hand. I walked out into the forest.

---Aphmau's POV---

Sasha tells me that I'm her younger sister. She says that when a guard attacked me, I lost my memories. She described the guard and everything in case I ever see him again. She says that the guard had light brown hair and baby blue eyes. I hope I never see him again. But if I run into him, I'll make sure he'll never see the light of day again. What I mean is, I will kill him. Sasha gave me a knife to protect myself.

"Take care of yourself. This is the first time you'll go out of this house. Zane, your lover, will be back soon. So, hurry back for dinner." Says Sasha. I've never actually seen or talked to Zane. But I'm excited to see him because Sasha says that before I lost my memories, he was the one I loved the most.

I open the door and go into the forest. I sniff in the fresh air. It's nice to finally be out of the house. I've been cooped up in there for a month now. I venture out far. Wow, I loved the forest! It's so beautiful! But it seems very familiar. I don't know what it is. Meh, it's probably nothing. I soon hear walking. I hide behind a tree and look around it to see who it was. He looked like he was crying. And He was a guard! And he had light brown hair and baby blue eyes. Then I realized... It was him... The guard who Sasha said attacked me. I felt the anger heat up inside me. Instead of attacking him, I come out from the tree, and look directly at the floor. He looks at me and gasped. There is a small silence.

A smile came across his face. He stepped forward.

"A-Aph—" He began. I cut in.

"It's you...." I said.

"Aphmau? I-It's me! Laurence! I haven't seen you in a month! Aphmau... It's me!" He said.

"It is you... THAT HORRIBLE PERSON WHO ATTACKED ME!? I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT!" I yelled. I ran up to him with my knife in my hand.

"Aphmau wait! Don't you remember?" He asks.

"HOW WOULD I REMEMBER IF YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK AWAY MY MEMORIES?!" I asked. Then I slash my knife at him, barely missing him.

"T-This is familiar... Please tell me you're joking!" I said. I didn't reply. I just keep slashing my knife at him. "Aphmau stop! Please... It's me..." He said. I began to cry.

"I HATE YOU! Thanks to you I can't remember anything! I hate you... Now I must have reven—" I was cut off from his lips against mine. He was kissing me! I quickly backed away blushing. "W-Why did you—"

"Aphmau don't you remember? This is not the person you are! I thought you loved me?" He said.

"W-Why would I love you!? You jerk! Ugh! WHY AM I WAITING!? ITS TIME FOR ME TO KILL YOU!" I said. I ran up to him his my knife about to stab him. But he moves out of the way and knocks me out from the back of my head. I cry in pain and fall.