Chapter 19//Missing

---Aphmau's POV---

I yawned and opened the door to my room. I was about to open the door to Levin's room but I chose not to. Instead, I put my ear to the door. I couldn't hear anything. I smiled and backed away.

He must still be sleeping

I walked downstairs into my kitchen. I decided that maybe I should make something for Levin to eat. But what did he like? Maybe I shouldn't get him something to eat. Right as I was about to walk out, someone stopped me. It was Kawaii~Chan.

"Ah, Aphmau~Senpai! Good morning!" She said.

"Kawaii~Chan? What are you doing in my house?" I asked her.

"Uhh, Kawaii~Chan just wanted to...umm...." She started. I smiled at her.

"There's no need for an explanation. It's totally fine if you slept in my house last night." I said.

"Heh, well, Kawaii~Chan was hoping to get Levin~Tan this little doll she made him! He'll love it!" Kawaii~Chan showed me a little doll that looked like Levin! She handed me it. "Aphmau~Senpai can give it to him."

"Thanks Kawaii~Chan." I said. She smiled. I walked up the stairs to go to Levin's room. "Hey Levin, mommy has a gift for—" I opened the door and found that Levin wasn't there! "W-What the—"

"Aphmau~Senpai...w-where's Levin~Tan?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Levin isn't here! Oh no...where is he!?" I ran down stairs and out of my house. I asked everyone if they had seen Levin. No one knew where he was. I found Laurance on guard patrol by the gates. I ran up to him.

"L-Laurance! I can't find Levin! He's missing! Did you see anyone with him?" I asked.

"R-Really? No, I haven't. I just got here." He said. "But I'll help you."

"Thanks, Laurance." I said. He smiled.

"Here, I'll look in the forest by your house for clues. Maybe he wandered off there. He wouldn't be in this forest." Said Laurance and he took off in the village. I was breathing heavy. Kawaii~Chan hugged me.

"Aphmau~Senpai will find little Levin~Tan. Kawaii~Chan promises." She said.

"Thank you." I said. I ran after Laurance. I soon came to the forest that Laurance was talking about.

"Hey, guys! Look, I found someon. I think he's knocked out!" He said. I ran to where he was. He was right! There was a man with a black jacket covering his face. And he also had...abs.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"I don't know. I've defiantly never seen him in our village before." He said.

"Kawaii~Chan's a little scared." Said Kawaii~Chan. I looked at her then back at the man. He groaned and opened his eyes. I gasped.

"Sir, are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, it's you." He said.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you. I saw a girl take off with a child last night. But she knocked me out." He said. I gasped.

"No...Levin!" I said.

"Do you know where she went? What did she look like?" Laurance asked.

"She took off in that direction." The man pointed in front of him. "But I don't know where she went exactly. And she had white hair and purple eyes." He said.

"Sasha...ILL KILL HER!" I said. I stood up and almost took off running but Laurance grabbed my arm before I could go anywhere.

"We can't just  leave. Yes, we'll go after her. But we need to tell the others that we're leaving." He said. I hesitated then nodded.

"Okay, let's tell the others."