Chapter 24//Hallelujah

---
*Sigh* Sky's voice is so beautiful!! I had to choose the video of him singing just because...I can! Anyway, hope you enjoy! ~Kitty
---

~•Zane's POV•~

Ugh! This absolutely sucks! Sasha has failed me for the last time! I don't need her. I don't need anyone! In fact, I can easily put an end to Aphmau's life my self! Thousands of possibilities! I could start war and she can die that way, I can poison her, stab her, or— wait...hmm...heheheh, I know worst way to have her die: depression! Ha! I can have some fun with this! I'll put an end to the ones Aphmau loves one by one! First I'll kill her beloved brother, her sons, I'll just keep killing people until no one is left! And I'll save the most important one for last.

Laurance....

~•Laurance's POV•~

Things had changed in the village. With Levin and Malachi being here, Aphmau has been paying attention to them more than anyone in Phoenix Drop. To be honest, I kind of miss it just being us two visiting each other in the forest every so often. We got to be alone together without anyone telling us what to do. Now Aphmau has to take responsibility as a lord AND a mother, and I'm a guard. So...there isn't much time for the two of us anymore.

Today Aphmau is taking a break. I saw her walk to the plaza then up a hill. I wasn't stalking her or anything if that's what you think! I just....wanted to see what she was doing. I get if she wants to be alone though. She's been working hard for the village.

~•~•~ (TimeSkip)

I was leaning against the wall of the guard station. Being a guard was boring sometimes. Nothing exciting was happening and there wasn't really anything to do. Especially at night.

I just sat there thinking about...Aphmau. Her smile was cute. So was her laugh. I remember her laughing at my jokes. Then she would punch me playfully on the shoulder. I would smile and say "what!?" Then she would laugh even more. I also remember her singing voice. It was so adorable when we her kids! She eventually stopped though. When she sang Wildest Dreams while we were finding Levin, that was the first I had heard her sing in a long time. I miss how we use to sing together. I wish we could do that again.

My thoughts were distracted from a voice. Not just a voice; singing. I stood up and walked outside the guard station. The singing was quiet, yet familiar. It sound like:

At first it was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music,
Do ya?

I walked in the direction of the singing. It sound like it was near the plaza. Is it Aphmau?

It goes like this
The forth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled King composing Hallelujah

The singing was beautiful. It had to be Aphmau! I continued to follow the voice.

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

When I reached the plaza, no one was singing there. Maybe it was up the hill that Aphmau went? She might be still there. So I walked up the hill

Your faith was strong
But you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight
Overthrew ya

I walked passed trees to get to the spot where Aphmau was. The singing grew louder as I walked.

She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your thrown and she cut your hair
And from the lips she drew the Hallelujah

---Stay By My Side---  A Laurmau FF(Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें