Chapter 55

"It's to early for this!"Blaine wined as Kurt shoved him in the car. "What about my bags."

"Finn put them in the trunk before riding with Rachel." Kurtsaid sliding in beside him.

"Living with you is my dream." Blaine smiled still tired. "Why don't we stop for coffee."

"So, we can get on our plane in time. You know."

"Yeah," Blaine nodded as he laud his head on Kurt's lao to fall asleep. "Night Kurtie."

"Yeah. Get some rest Blainers." Kurt said stroking Blaine's hair. Burt got into the car and started the car.

"Are you sure about this Kurt?" Burt asked as he drove out of the neighborhood.

"I have to. I love him. I don't want him to hate me from keeping him from doing what he loves." Kurt sighed as he looked at the sleeping boy.

"Of your sure." Burt continued to drive in the direction of the airport. "I'm going to miss you both like crazy."

"You too." Kurt sadly smiled. He looked out the window staring at his favorite places as his dad drove by them. Kurt really was going to miss this place, but New York was his New home.

He will always visit Lima for his dad and friends but other then that.

They soon arrived at the airport and Burt parked in a space. "Blaine wake up." Kurt shook Blaine lightly. Blaine slowly opened his eyes and got up.

"Hmm?" Blaine rubbed his eyes started to wake up more. Kurt took Blaine's hand and les him out of The car to the trunk. One they got their stuff they went to Burt who got out of the car.

"I'm going to miss you too." Burt said trying to not cry. "I love both of you."

"We Love you too."Kurt said hugging his dad. "I'm going to miss you." Kurt said releasing his grip. Burt held out his hand to shake Blaine's but pulled him into a hug.

Once they released they all smiled. "Bye Kurt. Bye Blaine." Burt said as the two walked into the airport. Burt got back into his car.

"Follow me."Kurt said walking to the right. He looked at the two tickets. They arrived at the a station where people were already boarding.

Blaine looked up and saw Boarding now plane to California. Blaine looked to Kurt."This isn't our station."

"No, it's yours." Kurt looked down. "I can't keep you from living your dream."

"Wait," Blaine said transforming in both their eyes. "No. You can't let me go. I need you. I told you I'm not going."

"I-I have to let you go Blaine. I will always love you. Forever."Kurt said. "Cooper said He got you an apartment."

"No," Blaine cried.

"I-I have too." Kurt wiped a tear away from Blaine's face. He kissed Blaine sweet and careful. Once they released Blaine looked back of him. "I love you."

"I love you too Kurtie."Blaine said controlling the tears that we're rushing down his face. And with that Blaine was gone.

***

Update before school

Okay first I hoped chapter 53 published

Second, I hoped you liked it.

Shine bright🌟
-Mercedes