Chapter 14

(Thank you so much for the reads, votes, and comments!)
***********

Have you ever had to choose between two things and you know which one you want but your afraid to come out.

That's how Blaine felt. He was torn between Rachel and Kurt. He liked Rachel but hanging with Kurt these past days. He knew for sure that he was the one. Only one problem.

He was afraid to come out. And it's not like his parents are supportive either. I mean his mom is. His dad? Not so much.

(I'm sorry for this.)
Every now and then (almost every night) when Blaine comes home his dad is most likely drunk. One wrong move and hid dad will go all out. Like the night Blaine came home from glee.

"Hey dad. I'm ho-" Blaine started but got cut off by his dad.

"Where the hell were you?"his dad asked taking a swing from his half empty bear bottle.

"Out." Blaine shrugged going to the stars but was stooped by his dad's hand grabbing onto his arm and throwing him backwards. "Ow!" Blaine screamed as he hit the counter too edge. It scraped his back.

"I know all about you.  You bitch." Blake (Blaine's dad) growled at him. "I know about you and that asswhole that turned you gay. Your straight. Hell your dating Rachel!"

"That's doesn't mean anything! And how the hell did you find...." Blaine asked wide eyed.

"Don't talk back to me!" Blake screamed kicking his son in the stomach. "Your a freaking disappointment!"

"You too."Blaine mumbled to himself. "Sorry excuse for s dad."

"Excuse me!" Blake kicked Blaine in the shin and Blaine cringed in pain.

Blaine tried to get up but his father pushed him down again. "Where's mom..."Blaine whispered as Blake kicked him once more.
"Out. Shopping with her friends that you clearly don't have." Blake laughed and kicked Blaine again in the shoulder.

Blaine once again tried to get up but was pushed back down and hot his head on the counter top. Everything went black for him.

**************

"Come on pick up Blaine." Rachel sat on her bed eating popcorn.

"Blainey-Days ignoring you?" Prim asked as she came into her room.

"Get out now." Rachel pointed to the door with a disgusted look.

"Why so mean Rach?"

"Get out!"

"Okay Okay." Prim walked out of the room with a smirk.

Rachel flopped down on her bed and turned her phone off. "He's probably busy." she thought "like always."

***********

Blaine woke up to a white light blinding him. He quickly adjusted to the light and looked around. It was a white room with a few chairs. He realised He was laying down on a green hospital bed. He had on a blue gown.

"Ah your awake." The. Docter said writing things down. "I'm Ms. Pepper."

"How long have I been here?"Blaine asked.

"A few hours." Ms. Pepper answered. "You can go in a little while. Where going to do some tests and bandage you up. You have a few broken ribs,  a huge scratch on your back, you may have a headache, and that's pretty much it."

"Okay." Blaine smiled slightly then quickly frowned when his parents came in the room. " What the hell is he doing here?" Blaine asked pointing at the man his mother's hand was holding.

"Well, He just-" his mother started but Blaine cut her off.

"He." Blaine pointed at him again with disgust."Did this to me. I want him out." Blaine folded his arms.

"Not my fault your a freaking disappointment as a son." his father spat.

"At least I'm not a dic-" Blaine started just in Kurt walked in the room. "I think you guys should leave." Blaine calmed down as they left the small room.

"Hi."

"Hey."Blaine smiled.

"Who did this?" Kurt asked a worry taking over.

"It doesn't matter. All I care about is me being alright and you coming to see me." Blaine smiled as Kurt took his hand.

"I wish I can be with you." Kurt said with a sad expression.

"Me too." Blaine said rubbing Kurt's hand on his face and kissing it. "We will I promise."

Kurt smiled and kissed the top of Blaine's head. Kurt stayed with him untill he was able to go home. He dropped him off at home and gave a kiss goodbye before driving off home.

***********

I'm sorry I'm sorry

Blainers :(

I hoped you liked it!

2 updates in a day!

Shine bright🌟
-Mercedes