Chapter 29

"Does the glee club knows." Rachel whispered to Blaine.

"No,"Blaine answered.

"Okay, everyone!" Mr.Shue clapped his hands. "Today is Blaine's big football game." Blaine smiled slightly.

"I hoped you all can come."Blaine said.

"Yeah, we all are coming." Artie smiled wide.

"Good,"

"Okay, now regionals."

***
"Hey, wait up." Finn yelled down the hall running to Blaine. One he caught up he said. "So, of your wondering Kurt is coming."

"Mhm,"Blaine nodded.

"Can you maybe give us a ride? I don't have a car. Like, to the school and now." Finn asked.

"Yeah." Blaine nodded again. "So, I'll pick you and Kurt up at five or six. Since the game is 7."

Finn nodded, "Okay."

Blaine dropped Finn off at home and went straight to his own house.

Once, Blaine was home. He went up to His bedroom. He checked to see if everything he planned. He also told them about the New plan.

After, he song the song he wrote for Kurt. He was going to sing something with Rachel that also expresses how he feels about Kurt.

Once, it got close to five he went out the door and drove to the Hudson-Hummels. When He arrived he texted Finn. A minute past, then Finn came out of the house followed by Kurt.

Finn got in the front. While, Kurt slid in the back. "Thanks for giving us a ride." Finn said breaking the silence.

"Oh y-yeah no problem." Blaine stuttered slightly. Silence fell again. The only sound was the car driving on the black road. Finally, they arrived at McKinley at 5:55.

Everyone got out from the car and walked in the front door of McKinley. "See you later Finn."Kurt said to his brother before walking off.

Blaine sighed as he and Finn made their way to the locker rooms. "Kurt still isn't speaking to me." Blaine sighed again, as he started changing.

"He will. Soon, just not now. He'll forgive and forget." Finn reassured him.

"Yeah, I'll blow him away." Blaine mumbled to himself slightly smiling.

"Huh?" Finn said.

"Nothing,"Blaine continued to smile at the thought.

***

"What happens out there will carry you in life!" couch Beiste screamed at the team in the locker room. "Now I want you to go out there and-"

"Kick ass!" Blaine cut her off.

Everyone started cheering and ran out to the feild. They were against Carmel High. They had the ball first. The team got in a huddle to go over the plays.

"And then hand it to Blaine, who hands it to Finn who will make the goal."couch Beiste finished. Everyone nodded. They ran out to the feild.

***

Carmel:12
McKinley:6

"At this time will be a quick halftime show," The speaker announced as everyone ran off the feild.

Blaine quickly went to the locker room and changed. He ran out to see everyone in places. Rachel on the sidelines in her outfit.

She saw Blaine and gave him thumbs up. He smiled and walked over the piano. He grazed over the keys. Just like the auditorium. He began to play. (I'm sorry but... AVPS.....)