Chapter 35

"Hey Kurtie." Blaine smirked through the phone.

"Don't call me that!" Kurt scolded playfully. "Why do I get the pleasure of you calling on such an occasion."

"What's the occasion."

"I'll pick you up at 12:00 P.M." Blaine said and hung up before Kurt got a chance to respond.

Kurt rolled his eyes and got up to get ready. He hopped in the shower. After, he did his skin care routine and picked out an outfit to wear.

***

Burt answered the door and smiled. "Hey, You planning to kidnap my son again?"

"Pretty much." Blaine shrugged.

"Be good to him." Burt called Kurt's name and went back to the kitchen.

"Hey stranger," Blaine smiled when Kurt reached the door.

"Hey."

"You ready to go?" Blaine asked.

"Sure am Blainers." Kurt nodded. They headed to Blaine's car. They hopped in and Blaine started the engine. "Care to tell me where we are going."

"No." Blaine simply responded.

"Bu- Blaine. I can't handle surprises." Kurt wined.

"Calm down." Blaine smirked, his eyes still on the road.

Five minutes past and Kurt decided to ask again.

"Where are we going?" Kurt asked.

"Its a suprise."

"Bu-" Kurt tried again nut Blaine cut him off.

"Its not that far. We are almost there." Blaine said.

Blaine turned on the radio and Somewhere only we know came on. They both smiled at the memory. Blaine softly sang along and Kurt started out of the window.

The car stopped outside of the movie theater. "Typical date?"

"This is just the beginning." Blaine smiled as the both walked into the theater hand in hand.

They picked a sappy love story movie and sat in the very back of the theater.

"I've heard this is good." Kurt whispered, slipping his hand in Blaine's.

Blaine laughed softly. "Yeah." Blaine kissed Kurt's forehead as the opening credits start to show.

***

"Were you crying?" Kurt raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend as Blaine sniffed,.

"N-No allergies are a bitch to me." Blaine sniffed again, whipping his eyes with a tissue as the exited.

"Mhm." Kurt laughed quietly. "So, where are we off to next?"

"Suprise." Blaine shrugged.

"Your not fun and a big pain in the ass." Kurt huffed. Blaine pulled Kurt into a hug. "A cuddly pain in the ass." Blaine released after a couple of seconds and slid into the car. Kurt slid into the passenger seat.

10 minutes past and the car stopped again. "Bumper cars?" Kurt laughed slightly. "Oh, how ever did you know?"

"Hey, I loved bumper cars." Blaine said.

"I do too." Kurt kissed Blaine's nose before hopping out of the car and running inside.

"Kurt!" Blaine yelled after to him. He got out and locked the doors before running in after him.

***

"That was awesome!"Kurt jumped up and down like a five year old. "We have to to there again!"

"We will."

"Next place?" Kurt asked.

"Its getting late. So you wanna watch Netflix and eat ice cream?" Blaine asked.

"Yea!" Kurt exclaimed exited. Kurt got into the car. "Anything as long as I'm with you."

"I love you." Blaine said without even thinking.

Kurt hesitated. "I- I love you too."

***

Sooooo, I hoped y'all liked it.

Shine bright🌟
-Mercedes