Chapter 1

Hey so as you may know or not....

This is in Kurt's POV I'll say the POV before the chapter so yeah

*********

"Can anyone answer my question?" Ms. Holiday asked walking a few inches away from the white board. "What is pain?" Kurt slumped down in his chair hoping the teacher wouldn't call on him randomly like she always does. How ironic it is that when you don't want to be called on. The teacher will anyway..Kurt looked around and saw Blaine's hand raised. "Yes, Mr. Anderson"

"Well, I think Pain is Love. People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bull s-crap.. Love hurts. Feelings are just disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain.

It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain." Blaine said and continued, "Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart." Wow. Have you shared that with Rachel?

Kurt stared at Blaine dreamily. No way a guy like him will realize my existence.

Blaine smiled,"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever."

"When someone cries so hard that it hurts their throat, it is out of frustration or knowing that no matter what you can do or attempt to do can change the situation. When you feel like you need to cry, when you want to just get it out, relieve some of the pressure from the inside - that is true pain. Because no matter how hard you try or how bad you want to, you can't. That pain just stays in place. Then, if you are lucky, one small tear may escape from those eyes that water constantly. That one tear, that tiny, salty, droplet of moisture is a means of escape. Although it's just a small tear, it is the heaviest thing in the world. And it doesn't do a damn thing to fix anything." he continued. "Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn't have. Maybe there's a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again." Damn. When he rambles and talks its fucking sexy..

"That was amazing Mr. Anderson " Ms. Holiday said clapping a little. "How did you know all those things at such an young age? Well done." Kurt looked over at Blaine who was smiling at the teacher and looked down at his book and Kurt smiled sadly and looked back up. "Ok. Your homework is that you have to write down a meaningful word down on a piece of paper and write at least a 2 page essay on it. Really dig deep. Its due on Friday. Class dismissed." Kurt started gathering his things and headed out the door. Once he got to his locker Kurt saw Rachel greet Blaine with a kiss. Rachel closed her locker, linked arms with Blaine, and walked to their next class. Kurt sighed and walked the complete opposite way.

**********
"Can't we just do "My Cup" Artie and I did an amazing job on the lyrics" Brittany said combing her hair with a fork.

"No, that song is just....how can I say it this way... it sucked." Kurt said staring at his phone. "Anyway, we need 2 more members to qualify for sectionals and we're still at the bottom of the food chain"

Mr.Shue slammed his hand on the piano and everyone's head snapped up including Kurts. "Stop about this loser crap!" He ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "Okay, this weeks theme is..." he said turning around and writing on the whiteboard. "Something about friendship or being there for someone."

He started texting again.

Mercedes: That sucks Kurtie :(

Me: I'm sad your sick. I could really use a hug...

Mercedes: I'll be there tomorrow. And I'm really sorry about Blaine I knew you really like him

Me: I did..and still do

Mercedes: I gotta get my sleep so I can come tomorrow.

Me: O ok. Bye cedes.

Mercedes: Bye Boo

Kurt looked back up and Mr.Shue was at the piano.

"To give you an Example I'll sing something" Mr. Shue said started to play the piano.

You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

He smiled a little and continued

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Everyone started backing up Mr.Shue. Including me.

Am I your fire
Your one desire
Yes I know it's too late
But I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Now I can see that we're falling apart
From the way that it used to be, yeah
No matter the distance
I want you to know
That deep down inside of me...

You are my fire
The one desire
You are
You are, you are, you are

Don't wanna hear you say
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake (don't wanna hear you say)
I never wanna hear you say (oh, yeah)
I want it that way

I smiled slightly

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say (don't wanna hear you say)
I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say (never wanna hear you say)
I want it that way

Cause I want it that way

I don't know if I can do this. But I'll try.

****************
*Edited

HEY GUUYSS

OKAY anyway chapter 1

WHAT!!!!!!!

Hoped you liked it :o

Comment

like

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes