Epilogue

"Tell me about it!"Rachel squealed as Kurt took a seat next to her. Rachel was getting her hair done and all the girls were There.

"Well, it just happened so fast." Kurt bit his lip trying to hide his giant grin.

"Come on lady Hummel. That big of a grin you have plastered on your face have to mean something." Santana commented.

"We were in the apartment and I mean- He just you know......" Kurt tried to find the right words. "Its just to amazing to even say."

"I'm going to help you with your wedding since you helped Finn and I." Rachel grinned.

"Are you nervous Rachel?" Tina asked going over to sit next to Prim and Santana.

"Of course I am. Prim, what are you doing? You never told me." Rachel said.

"Well, I am going to college in Florida. University of Florida." Prim said. "It's fun."

"Wait. What are you and Blainers going to do about school?" Rachel asked.

"We are both going to live in New York." Kurt smiled.

"Okay, I am all finished." The stylist said giving Rachel a mirror.

"Thanks so much, I love it!" Rachel grinned. She got up and gave the girl a five dollar bill. Rachel smiled. "Lets get back to the taxi."

Everyone nodded as they made their way outside and into the large taxi car.

***

"Blaine Anderson is at it again." Puck clapped his hands.

"Stop. Kurt is my soul mate."

"And I'm really happy for you."Finn cut in. "But if you hurt him-"

"I will kick your ass."Puck cut him off.

"I won't hurt Kurt." Blaine promised. "Are you nervous Finn?"

"No, I mean I love Rachel so why would I?"

"Rachel seemed nervous." Mike cut in. "Tina texted me."

"I should go." Blaine said getting up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Where Are you going?" Finn asked.

"Well, Kurt asked if I could pick him up from the salon. You know how taxi's are."Blaine shrugged. Everyone nodded and started laughing. "I'll meet you at the wedding."

Everyone nodded and Blaine went put the hotel door. He took the elevator down to the main level and went outside to catch a taxi.

Once one stopped he got in and told the name of the place to drop him off. Blaine was really happy for Rachel and Blaine. Afterwards he will get to plan his own wedding with his lover.

He couldn't be happier.

***

"So, he's picking you up? Why can't you come with us." Rachel complained. "Your my best gay!"

"Rach, I'll meet you there Okay? It's not that serious." Kurt shrugged. Rachel smiled and hugged Kurt. Just then Rachel's phone rang and she went to pick it up.

"Hello. Yes this is Rachel Berry" Rachel started on the phone. She listened to the person who was talking on the other end. "Wait what. You must have the wrong Rachel then because I know that can't happen." Tears started to prick her eyes. "No please. Okay we'll be there in five minutes."

Rachel hung up the phone. "It-it's Blaine." She choked out. "He's in the hospital."

"That can't be I just texted him not to long ago."Kurt denied tears already streaming put of his blue pools of eyes. Rachel shook her head her brunette curls flopping around. "Everything shitty happens to me."Kurt cried. "Why can't we both get a break!"

"We have to go now." Rachel wiped her eyes. Her mascara smearing her now blotchy wet face.

Kurt and Rachel waved to the group of the friends before running to a taxi to drive to the Mount Sinai Hospital.

***

Are you mad at Me?

Don't worry there might be a Sequal.

I love this story. I can't believe this is the end

Thanks for baring with me you guys are awesome 💙

Shine bright🌟
-Mercedes