Chapter 39

"Your brother is really interesting." Kurt said sliding into a chair at the Lima Bean.

"Ya, but sometimes...most of the time He can be annoying,"Blaine said shrugging.

"I think we have to talk about it." Kurt said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Talk about what?" Blaine asked.

"Graduation." Kurt said and Blaine stiffened. "I mean... we have to grow up. Even though I only met you a few months ago."

"I love you so much Kurt. Can't we talk about it later?" Blaine asked putting his hand on Kurt's on the table.

"Okay."Kurt simply said laying off the topic for now.

***

"Blaine?" Kurt said looking at him. "We can't push it off forever." Blaine knowing what He was talking about.

"I know its just that."Blaine started but stopped. "I'm scared of the future."

"Do you think we have a future?" Kurt asked.

"Do you want one, because I really love you Kurt." Blaine said stroking his cheek.

"I love you too." Kurt smiled.

"Do you love me enough to have a future?"

Kurt smiled and kissed Blaine hand. "Of course."

"What do you want to be after high school?" Blaine asked.

"I want to go to Nyada in New York City." Kurt said. "What do you want to be?"

"I-I want to be a recording artist." Blaine shuddered slightly.

"You'll be great at it." Kurt smiled.

"You think so?"Blaine asked.

"Yeah." Kurt said. "I know you will."

***

I forget if I updated today. I don't think so.

But I hoped you liked it.

Shine bright🌟
-Mercedes