Chapter Thirteen

SA    TW!!!! (If this is something that bothers you feel free to skip this chapter!!!)
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Two weeks go by and nothing has changed. Jake is pissed at Bradley but hides it. Brad is beating himself up over Summer getting hurt. Nathan is walking free around school until they can charge him, which won't happen until Summer wakes up because they have no proof that he did it. Augustus comes to the house almost everyday for "help with homework", but I know he's just checking up on me. Me? I want to enjoy the time that I have without the Chlamydia committee, yet I can't because one of my friends is in the hospital right now in a coma.

I unlock the front door and walk inside. I shut and lock the door behind me as I fix my bag on my shoulder, hitting my board against the door. "Shit," I mumble. I had decided to ride my board home instead of getting a ride. It's the only exercise I get really. I take the first step up the stairs and hear, "what no hug?" From the kitchen.

I freeze in place. They're not supposed to be back for another month. I look to my right to see Chase standing in front of the fridge. I gulp down my nerves and dart up the stairs as fast as I can. I hear Chase's feet running behind me. My adrenaline kicks in. I drop my board and my bag behind me. I hear my board sliding down the steps as Chase dodges my obstacles and continues to run behind me. Once I reach the last step, I feel a hand grip my wrist, and I'm thrown into the wall beside me on the right. My head slams against the wall, and my head begins to pound inside my skull. I groan and look in front of me.

"That was hot," he says panting with an evil grin. His eyes travel down my body.

I can feel goosebumps traveling throughout my body, causing a cold, sinister shiver up my back. My body is tense, and there is no getting out of his grip.

"Do you remember our first night together?" He asks leaning closer into me. I close my eyes and brace myself for whatever is about to happen.

"Because I do," he whispers in my ear, running his finger down my face. Tears begin streaming down my face.

I feel his fingers start gliding across my body causing my skin to burn. His hand shift down my sides and toward my ass. I have to do something. I can't let this happen again. I won't let this happen again!

As soon as he grabs my ass, my knee comes up and nails him straight in the crotch. He falls to his knees, and I dart to my room. I feel a grasp on my ankle, and I fall hitting my face on the floor. I look back and kick him in the face as I try to get up. Once I'm on my feet, I run to my bedroom again. I turn to shut the door and now the battle begins. He's pushing against the door as I'm trying to shut it. I can feel blood trickling down my nose, but I ignore it.

"You're about to get it now!" He yells. He pushes really hard and flings me from the door. I hit my back on my bed frame and groan from the pain. He grabs my hair and picks me up. I try to stand up to relieve the pain from him pulling my hair. I grab ahold of my hair and begin twisting in the air. How strong is this mother fucker?!

He throws me on the bed causing my head to hit the head board. He climbs on top of me and begins hitting me in the face with his fist. Blood is pouring from my nose. 

"Sunny, I'm home!" Jake yells from the door.

"HE-" I begin to scream, but Chase places a hand over my mouth.

"Say another word, and I knock you out cold," he says. It's almost as if his eyes have changed colors. They're darker than normal, and his pupils are huge.

"Sunny?" Jake asks as he comes up the stairs.

"Say anything, and I'll kill you," he says as he places his hand around my throat squeezing hard.