Chapter Two

Sunshine's POV
We sit our trays down and immediately start talking. "So, what's it like on planet Sunshine?" Summer asks putting her hand under her chin.

I chuckle at her childish move and answer her, "well I was born on Halloween in 2000. My favorite color is violet. I've got a decent sized family. I have an older brother, a twin brother and three step siblings."

"Holy shit, do they all go here?" Augustus asks while eating his pizza on his tray.

I giggle and reply with, "uh, yeah all of them but my older brother. He graduated a few years ago."

"Okay what about hobbies?" Summer asks. "What kind of movies and music do you like?"

"I like comedy and animated movies and any music really, but I mainly listen to alternative or pop rock music. What about you Augustus?" I reply.

"Well, I was born on Christmas in 1999, so I'm older than you. My favorite color is red. I have an older brother who I haven't heard from in a long time. I like action movies, cartoon movies, and rap music. I guess my hobby would be basketball," he says with a shrug, "alright your turn Summer."

"Ok well, I was born on November 22nd, 2000, which was Thanksgiving. My favorite color is black. I have no sibiling. I love horror movies, cartoon movies, and hardcore music. I was born in Orlando, then we moved to Brazil, where my mom met Kari. Then we moved back to Orlando a year before we moved here," she finishes

"Wow look what the rat dragged in," Annabelle snarks.

"What do you want Annabelle?" I ask.

"Oh look the little baby talks," she pouts.

"Big mouth coming from a tramp," Summer spits back.

"You better keep your mouth shut, dike," Annabelle snap.

"At least I can keep my legs shut. I can smell you from here," Summer pops back.

"Listen here you bitch..."

Summer instantly cuts Annabelle off and stands up leaning against the table. "No you listen. I've been here five hours, and I've seen how much hell you put people through. Not to mention your boyfriend."

"You don't know shit."

"I dont?" Summer walks around the table and stands infront of Annabelle towering over her.

"I saw what you did with Jason in the hall. You're not as slick as you think you are. You walked into the locker room with Jason when Dylan was at practice. The next time you want to hide something, try doing it in private and not in the middle of the hall way," Summer smiles.

"Bell is that true?" Dylan asks grabbing ahold of Annabelle's arm.

Oh shit.....

A chorus of ooooohs can be heard throughout the cafeteria.

"No! Of course not! This dike hasn't been here a whole day, she's lying," Annabelle exclaims.

"This isn't the first time you've done this Bell. I can't believe I thought you changed. But you're still just a whore," Dylan snaps and exits the cafeteria.