February 17th: 3:35am

[dreams]

As the weeks press on, I seem to meet you and see you around me more than usual. Once, I wanted to knock on the wall again, saying your name and making sure you're okay, but at least knowing you were there made me feel better. I guess my love was just a thing you could pull then let go of, but I still hold on to yours, even if my hands burn like Hell.

I'm crazy, or maybe I've gone crazy. I always feel like there's someone hugging me from the behind, but when I turn around I see no one. I try to slap myself to wake up, but the thoughts of you don't disappear that easily.

Then I see you.

I stumble you way and put my hand on your face."J-Jungkook?"
The urge to embrace you was just too overwhelming.
"I'm sorry it took me long. The wall is a hard thing to climb on." You smiled.

Before you could say anything else, I  held you tightly, so tight that I just wrapped my legs around your hip, like a panda cub sticking on it's mother. I didn't care anymore, I had missed you so much. Your fragile scent, your strong arms around my shivering body, and the way you had softly kissed my chapped lips.

You told me to get off, but I refused. It had been so long that I held you. So you just carried me home like that. When we got home, I still didn't want to let go. I kissed your cheek and let my hands touch your face every few minutes. The person that I wanted in my whole life had finally come back. It took months, but I survived. You were here for me now, and that's all that mattered. I stared into your glimmering eyes, filled with happiness. I sat on your lap and hugged your neck, breathing in your relaxing aroma.

I was awakened by the early morning light protruding though my bedroom window. I searched my bedsheets, desperately looking for you.

Then I realized that it was another dream.