He takes another step closer to me and I let the wind around us swirl and push him back making him land on his ass again. The people behind me run to me and grab my hands and start growling. 

"Shut up. Let me go!" I try to pull my arms out of their holds. They growl louder. 

I disrespected their Alpha. 

I imagine the wind around us, swirling and growing phantom hands as the wind lifts his pack members away from me and pulls them away. They scream but I run away from them. 

"Bethany!" Jaxon calls out after me but I ignore him as I run faster. 

I'm not going to get rejected again. No no no. Not right now. 

"Bethany!" I feel the sparks tingling in my body as Jaxon grabs my hands, making me stop in the middle of the forest. 

He pulls me against him, and his hands come around my body. I freeze. 

"You're going to come with me now," he mumbles against my neck, as he breathes in my scent. "If you try to use your powers on me and push me away, I'm dragging you with me. I've got a good grip," he murmurs softly against me. 

I stay quiet. 

"Now walk," he says to me. 

"Let me go first," I say to him and I feel him shake his head behind me. 

"I like the way you feel in my arms. Now walk," he says pushing his feet out to mine to clip me gently in the back of my heels. I take a step forward, and his hands tighten around my waist as he walks with me. 

I try not to blush as his pack members look at me and grin as we walk into the huge pack house. He guides me to a room and I open the door and step inside an office. He closes the door behind us, and let's me go. 

I move away from him quickly. 

"You're Alpha Damien's daughter," he says and I look up at him and nod. 

"Shocker I know. Can I leave?" I ask and he frowns. 

"Why do you want to leave? I want to get to know you. I want to get to know my mate," He smirks at the words my mate. 

"Why? So you can reject me too? I'm just going to go back home," I mumble and walk around him, heading towards the door. He grabs my hand and spins me around, growling. 

"Too? What do you mean?" He growls again and looks at me. 

"I already have a mate, so you can't be my mate. It's probably a misunderstanding," I try to come up with an excuse.

He smirks at me as he looks at me. 

"You're telling me that this," he trails his hand up my bare thighs, and I feel the sparks. I close my eyes. "- Is a misunderstanding. A stupid wolf boy rejected you," he growls lowly, as he leans closed to me as I open my eyes. "I don't plan to do that," he mumbles closer to me and I pull myself away from him. 

He will reject me. 

"Don't run away from me, love," he smirks at me as I turn my back toward the door and try to open it. 

"I already have a mate," I say to him again, making him frown as I walk out of the office quickly. 

I see Ryan walking inside the pack house and he looks up at me. 

"Can I get a ride back home please?" I ask him quietly and he nods. I follow him outside to a car and he opens the door for me. I smile and sit inside as he closes the door behind me. 

"I'm sorry for taking you to the cells. It was very disrespectful of me to take our Luna down there," Ryan apologies as he sits inside the car and starts to drive it away from the house. 

"There's no need to apologise. What pack is this?" I ask watching as the pack house disappears from my view. 

"The Silver Moon Pack." Ryan replies back. 

The most secretive pack in the world. The werewolf council knew about the pack and it's location but anyone else? They didn't have any clue of the whereabouts of this pack. Even dad couldn't track them. I guess he would be happy to know where they are now. 

I stay quiet as he carries on driving and we get to my house. He parks up. 

"Thank you," I say as I open the door and jump down from the jeep. 

"No problem Luna," he smiles at me as I close the door. 

I'm no Luna. 

●●●●●

Favourite song? I need recommendations.