Chapter 6

"I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!" The man growls behind me. 

"There's no need to shout," I sigh as I turn around, freezing in my spot. 

There was a man there. Staring at me. His blue eyes looked me up and down. He was checking me out. I let my eyes do the same. He was tall. Over six foot. His black shirt clung to his body and I could see his chest move as he took a deep breath. A size too small. He was smelling my scent. I could see his arms covered in tattoos and my eyes glanced up at his brown hair. His hair was perfect. 

Stop drooling. Lexi mumbles to me. 

He looks behind me, "Kyle." The man says his name and I watch Kyle walk towards me. 

"If you take another step towards me, I will kill you," I say to him and Kyle stops in his spot.  

The man growls at Kyle. He's an Alpha. 

"She's a fucking girl, Kyle. Tie her up. Don't be scared of her," the Alpha growls and I roll my eyes and turn to look at him. 

"Why is everyone here so sexist? I can kick your ass. Don't assume I'm a girl and that should make me weak, because it doesn't," I glare at the Alpha. 

"Ryan. Tie her up." The Alpha said, narrowing his eyes at me. 

"Don't even take a step forward, Ryan," I say, my eyes were glued onto the Alpha. With my own glare. 

Ryan takes a step towards me. Along with Kyle. I place my hand out towards them, and push them back with the wind in the room. They hit the wall again, landing on their asses. 

I feel a pair of hands grab onto me. I feel sparks. I whip my head around to see the Alpha staring at me, his eyes wide. 

 What? 

"Well hello there, sweetheart," the Alpha smirks at me. 

No no no no. 

I pull my arm away from him and step back. 

"You're not my mate," I mumble to myself, shaking my head. 

"You're mine," He growls lowly, taking a step closer to me but I shake my head. 

I twirl my finger around my left hand and watch as the Alpha falls back onto his ass and lands next to the wall. 

I run out of the room quickly, up the stairs and outside, walking into the light. 

People stare at me but I carry on running until they form a line in front of me. 

"Bethany," I hear the Alpha's voice behind me. I turn around to see him walking towards me with Kyle and Ryan behind him. 

I place my hand out and he stops in his spot. I hear the people behind me take a soft step closer. I place my other hand out towards them. 

"Anyone takes a step, and I'll fly you to England," I growl at them. They freeze. 

"What's your name?" I ask realising I've blocked Lexi out. 

Lexi might be my wolf, but we don't have a relationship where we tell each other everything. We don't talk as much as others talk to their wolves. We just understand each other. 

"Jaxon Gray, baby," he smirks at me. 

"Don't call me baby. You're not my mate, Jaxon. You can't be," I say to him and he closes his eyes and purrs a little. 

What the fuck. 

"Say my name again," he says in a deep and husky voice. 

"No." I shake my head, "tell your people to move," I say to him. He takes a step closer to me, "Don't you dare,"I growl at him as I take a step back, with both my hands outstretched.