"Come on up Lex." I feel a blush cross my cheeks. I lower my head and follow him upstairs. When I got into his room, I kept my head down not quiet sure what I'm supposed to do. 

"You can sit down you know." 

"Oh, yeah, uh sorry." I mumble in return. He chuckles. 

"You don't have to apologize Alex." 

 "Sorry." I reply again. Not knowing what to say. He goes and sits down on his bed and pats the spot next to him for me to sit. I nod and sit down. I sit a decent distance away from him causing him to sigh. 

"How've you been Lex? It's been a while." He places his hand on my knee and I stiffen. 

"I-I'm f-fine. How are you?" I whisper, squeezing my eyes shut. He sighed again and removed his hand. 

"I'm okay. What have you been up to recently?" I shrug my shoulders. 

"Uhm, not much I guess. I don't get out much anymore." He nods his head. 

"Do you want something to drink? Eat? You've lost weight since the last time we hung out." At the comment about my weight I wrap my arms around my stomach again securely. 

"I uh, I guess I could have some water if that's okay." He nods 

"I'll be right back." I nod and look down, not meeting his gaze. He shuts his door, as soon as he is out of the room I release a breath I didn't know I was holding, it is so awkward between us now. I don't like it. My thoughts are interrupted when I heard a phone ding, it wasn't mine. I look around and find Jacks phone, he has a picture message from Chase which terrifies me. I put in the password for Jacks phone that he had while we were still dating, and it works. I click on the message, and low and behold, it's the picture of me he took the day I broke up with Jack. I delete the message really quickly and put his phone back where it was. I rush back to the edge of the bed, the door swung open and Jack was standing there with two glasses of water with a slight grin on his face. 

"Thanks," I tell him as he hands me the glass. He nods.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks quietly. 

"Sure," I mumble in response. He gets up and turns on his tv and brings a stack of DVDs over, 

"Which movie do you want to see?" I see Home alone, Lion king, and some other movies. I choose Home Alone because I know that's Jack's favorite. He smiles widely and puts it in. He runs back to his bed and practically lays down. I sit next to him, with my legs criss crossed.

As the movie goes on Jack keeps scooting his hand closer to mine. I pretend I don't see it.
When the movie ends I check the time. 

"I uh, I should probably head home, I need to make Emily dinner." I mumble to him. 

"Oh, okay, uh, do-do you want to text me later?" He asked hopefully, I cracked a small grin, 

"Sure," he smiles. 

"I'll see you later. Thanks for inviting me. I've missed having friends." I mumbled to him. 

"No problem Lex, we've missed you too. But before you go, can I uh, can I maybe get a hug?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck. 

"Yeah," I smiled. He walked over to me, and I pulled him into a bro hug, I pulled away quickly. As I turned to walk away Jack grabbed me and pulled me into a tight bear hug. He stood there and hugged me for a while longer and then let go. He wiped his face, but I looked away acting as if I didn't see. 

"I uh, I'll talk to you later." He nods and I walk down stairs. Before I get out the door I feel tears on my face. I see May on the couch, she gets up when I'm coming down and walks over to me.