Chapter 21

Word count~ 2,703

Alex's POV

Its been 5 months. 5 long months without Jack. Chase is still doing whatever he wants. When I turned 18 Chase thought it would be funny if he and Ronnie both did it to me. It was the worst day of my life. Well second worst, losing Jack is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I miss him so much, it seems like it doesn't even phase him. He's started hanging out with the group I used to, I'm always by myself now. I don't mind being alone, I just hate feeling alone. Hannah left after new years. Not after a very embarrassing and very difficult incident that happened.

Flashback

It was a couple days after Christmas when Chase decided that he had gone too long without me. I hate him so much. I can't believe that I'm still going along with this to keep Jack safe. I don't care if he releases everything he has on me. Everything he has done to me trumps anything that he has on me. That and the fact he has a fairly tiny dick.

Chase has been a lot rougher today. He is gripping my hips so tight that it hurts. He has decided that I "don't deserve the wonders of lubrication" I'm in so much pain but I'm emotionless. He's jerking me at the same time as his thrusts. I hate every fiber in me for enjoying this just a little bit. He slaps me. 

"Don't be quiet, I love hearing you to beg me to stop." He growled in my ear, unsettling my stomach. I stayed quiet. He gets angry and is getting even more rougher causing me to whimper. He smirks at me, he is jerking me even faster. He puts is hand around my neck choking me. I grab at his hand as he groans. He raises his hand to hit me again, but that was interrupted when my door flew open. 

"Alex, Wha- WHAT, OH MY GOD, I-I'M SORRY I UH ALEX PLEASE MEET ME IN THE HALLWAY. OH MY GOD MY EYES." Hannah shouted. Chase flew off of me. I stayed on the bed for a second, I sat up in pain and threw some pants on. "Make it quick Gaskarth." I roll my eyes to where he can't see. I walk into the hall with a blank look on my face. 

"Alex, I'm sorry I-I really, god my eyes." She says as she reaches up and rubs her eyes. 

"I didn't know you were dating someone?" When she said that my eyes went wide. I have to make up something. 

"W-well, I-I mean, he uh." She put her hand up signaling me to stop talking. 

"You're not dating him are you?" She asked quietly. I felt my face get red. 

"W-well, I-I, Ugh, Please don't tell my parents. Please Hannah." I beg, she sighs. 

"Only if you tell me the full story as to who he actually is." I nod, freaking out on the inside. 

"But can you do me a favor, can you go in there and like slap him and just say something like "Gay is wrong" or whatever, I sorta want him to leave so I can shower." She chuckled at me. 

"Yeah, act like you're trying to stop me. Follow my lead." I nod. 

"Alex what you're doing isn't right! What is wrong with you?" She slapped her leg making it sound like she hit me. She walks into my room quickly. I follow her trying not to laugh. 

"You! You get out of his room! You're messed up! Being gay is wrong!" She screams at him. She walks over and slaps him. I would have typically just stood there and let it happen, but I jumped up and grabbed her arms. 

"Leave Chase." He looks at me with anger in his eyes but walks out my bedroom and slams the front door while Hannah is yelling profanities at him as he leaves. As soon as the door shut Hannah busts into laughter.