Chapter 20

Word count~ 2,273

Jack's POV

Alex broke up with me. Every time I close my eyes I see the look of pure pain and devastation. May has been sitting with me for the last couple of hours while I've cried. 

"Jack, I know you're hurting, but you know Alex wouldn't have broken up with you unless he absolutely had to. He loves you, something has to be going on behind closed doors. Just give him time, things will work out." I scoffed. 

"I-I'm so sick of people telling me that everything is going to be okay! How do you know everything will be okay?! Why do you think something is happening to him behind closed doors?! He won't even tell me about the first couple of times he was raped! I-I had to find out while he was shitfaced drunk and crying! Even if something was going on he wouldn't tell me!" I sob out. I look over at May and she is crying. 

"He was raped..?" She asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, multiple times." I replied emotionless. Everything got eerily quiet. 

"Talk to him tomorrow, see what he has to say now that he's calmed down some. Hopefully." I nod my head. 

"I uh, I'm gonna go to bed." She nods and leans into give me a hug. She squeezes me tightly, and then walks out. I stay in the edge of my bed. I feel like there is a huge, gaping hole in my chest, I don't know how I'm supposed to act like everything I'm fine, when I feel like I wanna die.

Chase's POV

          I left Alex's like 3 hours ago. I'm getting ready to text him for a late night blowjob.

To:Gayskarth

Meet me at the park between, Main and Sunset rd. 10 minutes, Tell no one.

It's so nice having your own whore you can call whenever you're horny. I decided that I was going to do something different tonight with Alex. I know what I'm doing isn't morally right, but it's the only way for me to get what I want, and Alex can't say he doesn't enjoy it at least a little bit, especially with some of the noises he makes. The thing that pisses me off is that he cries, he cries all the fucking time. You would think he would be happy with someone showing at least a little bit of interest in him especially someone like me who is so high up the social ladder. 

But no, he cries like a little bitch, and another thing he does that pisses me off to no end is that sometimes when he finishes he moans Jack's name, or he will yell and call me Ronnie and beg me to stop. I wonder how Alex would react if I brought a certain someone alone with me some day. I smirk at the thought of Alex screaming and begging us to stop.

I showed up at the park a couple minutes later, waiting behind the slide so I can execute my plan with Alex, I see him walk down the street with his head down, and hood up. I get further behind the slide and out of the shine of the lamppost. He is walking past me and I grab him from behind and put my hand over his mouth to keep him from screaming. 

"Keep it quiet Gaskarth, we don't need people hearing you, now do we?" I ask him. I push him down on his knees quickly. 

"Get to work." He looks up at me, tears still present on his face. I slap him. He whimpers and then brings his hands up to undo my jeans and pull them down, along with my boxers.

I finished quickly, I pulled up my pants. I grabbed Alex by his hair, pulling him up from the ground. He grabbed at my hands to get me to stop, I laugh in his face. 

"Still crying aye?" Then I got an idea in my head. 

"So, Alex, " I pause for a second to get him to look at me.