Chapter 9

A/N
TRIGGER WARNING: Multiple mentions of rape and mentions of self harm.

Word count~ 2,348

Tay's POV
Alex has been here for about 2 hours. We ate pizza, and he is beyond drunk. Alex has been mumbling about something. He's not making much sense in general. I'm not as drunk as he is because I want to remember what he says. We are half way through watching Catching fire, when he starts crying. I pause the movie and scoot over to him. 

"Alex what's wrong? What happened?" I ask him quietly.

 "It happened again, he-he did it again, b-but he threatened to k-kill me if-if I tell anyone" he sobbed out. This is Deja-vu.

FLASHBACK

It was Josh's annual New Years house party, and Alex was beyond wasted. He and I were sitting upstairs in one of the guest bedrooms as he was bawling his eyes out. 

"He, he raped me Tay, " he sobbed 

"What? Who did Alex? What happened?" I asked worriedly. 

"Ronnie, he-he, stopped me when I was in the bathroom after school, he, he pushed me up against the w-wall and was w-whispering how I was his slut, and that if, anyone else gets to 'use me' he'll make my life hell. He raped me."   He was sobbing so hard, and I didn't know what to say or do. I was crying for him. I wrap him in a hug. We sit like that for almost an hour before he passes out, and I didn't even think twice about cuddling up in a ball next to him because everyone one at school knows I'm with Jenna and Alex is very gay. 

The next morning Alex didn't remember any of the night before, especially about telling me anything. So I had to sit there and tell him exactly what he told me, and make sure he understands that I would never tell anyone anything that he didn't want me to.

FLASHBACK OVER

Alex has been sitting here crying about how if "Jacky" found out that he would never like Alex back. I wonder if I should call that Jack kid and ask if he's "Jacky".

 "Alex, where is your phone?" I ask sweetly. He turns and looks at me like I have grown three heads 

"Why do you need my-my phone?" He asked while giggling. Well that was a total 180 mood change. 

"I wanna see if a friend of your's wants to come over." I say carefully, not wanting to set him off. 

"Oh, okay" He said with a laugh before giving me his phone. 

I scroll down to 'Jack' I'm guessing that him. I click his name and the phone starts to ring.

"Hey Lex, are you okay? You never call me."

"Hey, this isn't Alex. It's his friend Tay. I was calling to see if he has a nickname for you, because he keeps saying something about 'Jacky' and you're the only Jack in his phone"  I say as I watch Alex roll around on my floor in a ball.

"Oh"  He chuckled, 

"Yeah, that's my nickname he gave me. Wait, why did you call instead of him telling you?" He asked, sounding confused.

"Oh well you see, Alex is very drunk at the moment, and I would invite you over, but Alex is going to be telling me personal stuff, and I don't know how close you guys are"  I said awkwardly. 

"I mean he and I are close enough to where we've made out a couple times, but if he's that drunk, he won't remember me coming over, and I'll leave before morning, I just feel like this is the only time I'll be able to know anything about why he has panic attacks if you do something specific"