Chapter 13

Word count~ 1,313

Chase's POV

2 weeks. It has been 2 weeks, since I put the live link on Alex's camera. 2 weeks of footage of Jack and Alex doing stuff. But at school they act like they don't know each other. You may think I'm a stalker for documenting everything Alex does and let me tell you, It's pretty interesting. I could ruin his life with everything I have right now. But just a couple clips could ruin his and Jacks life.

I've laid off a bit on the beating and frisking him. But what happens today will decide my endgame.

Alex's POV

Today is the last day I have to meet up with Chase after school. I can't wait to get this stupid project done with so I can spend days after school with Jack instead. I have done everything I can do to make myself look awful every time he comes over so he will leave me alone. I rough up my hair, I put on sweat pants and a baggy, stained t-shirt. But today, I just don't care enough, so I stay in my school clothes.

Chase has been here for about 45 minutes. I have done everything I can to keep distance, such as sitting at my desk, and moving if he gets within an arms length of me. 

"Gaskarth, can you get me a drink?" I groan inwardly and nod my head. 

"What do you want" I ask him in a small voice.

"I don't care. Just hurry up." He said, frustration evident in his voice. I nod my head and walk down stairs. I don't know what to give him, so I just grab him a Dr. Pepper and head back upstairs.

"I hope this is okay." I say in a quiet voice, while handing him his drink. He shrugs his shoulders. I go and sit on my bed, closing my eyes for a second, trying to gather my thoughts.

 I felt the bed sink and I open my eyes. Chase is about 2 inches away from me. I sigh, getting ready to get up when he pushes me down on my bed and he gets on top of me. My eyes go wide with fear. 

"C-Chase p-please. I haven't done anything t-to you."  He smirks at me, I feel the tears pool in the corner of my eyes.

 "You haven't done anything to me? Ha! Think Alex, back to the 4th grade, do you remember anything from back then?" He asks anger lacing his words. What is he talking about? 

"N-no I don't remember anything. Why?" I spit out. He puts his hand on my upper chest, and leans down close to me. 

"You don't remember me being picked on because of something I did?" He asks. I shake my head rapidly. He grunts. 

"You. You were my first kiss. You acted like it was nothing to you. You came out to everyone a couple years later. It's not fair that you get to be happy with who you are, when I am the one who helped you figure out who you were." He spits in my face, his face red with anger. 

"Because of everything you put me through by being gay, you deserve everything you're about to get." He said as he punches me in the stomach, and moves his leg in between mine. I feel the tears falling down my cheeks as I get a burst of courage. 

"How has me being gay caused you problems? Last time I checked you weren't the one being beaten up, and touched everyday from the guy who hates you for being gay, you damn cunt," He gave me a look I didn't recognize and then punched me in the face. I felt his hand go down to the waist of my pants.

 "You're going to regret saying that Gaskarth." He pushes his hand down the front of my pants grasping me.

"Please get off, I-I don't want to do this again Ronnie, please." I cry out. Only now do I realize what I said. He's staring at me with wide eyes and smirks. 

"So, you and Mr. Badass of the school doing stuff huh?"  My eyes go wide. Fuck. 

"N-no, t-that's not w-what I m-meant!" I shout as he tries to get my pants off. I can't take it anymore. 

"No! Get off of me!" I shout as I get my hand out of his grasp and punch him in the nose. I flipped us over and put my knee on his crotch causing him to cry out in pain. I jump off of the bed and grab my phone. 

"If you don't get your shit and leave now, I swear to god I will call the police." I say as he holds his nose, looking at me furiously. 

"Get. Out. Now." I tell him, trying to be intimidating. He grabs his stuff and shows himself out. As soon as I heard the front door shut I fall to the ground sobbing. 

"I c-cant b-believe I d-did that. H-he is g-going t-to kill m-me. H-he's going t-to say s-something to Ronnie. I-I'm dead." I hear the front door open and footsteps coming up the stairs. My bedroom door opens revealing Emily. 

"Hey Al- What's wrong? What happened? Why is your face bleeding?" I can't answer her, I release a strangled sob. She sinks down to the ground with me. 

"It's okay Alex, it's okay." She coo's in my ear. She pulls me over to her to where I can rest my head on her shoulder. 

"It's okay. You're going to be okay. I promise."

After sitting in the floor and crying for about 10 minutes Emily stands up and pulls me up by my hands. 

"Go lay down. I'll make you a sandwich when you wake up. I love you Alex." She said 

"I love you too Em." I say in a raspy voice. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

I woke up about an hour later to two people talking.

"What happened to him? He was fine at school today" I think that's Jack said.

"I don't know. I came home and he was on his floor sobbing about someone killing him" That was Emily. Jack and Emily are having a conversation about me.

"Someone killing him? Hold on. Has Chase been here every time you've come home, except for today right?" I didn't hear her response.

"Okay, so something obviously happened between them. Ugh. I'll figure it out. Thank you for calling me." 

"No problem, I know he cares a lot about you." I hear him chuckle. 

"You have no idea." I hear my bedroom door shut and my bed sink down. 

"Lex, wake up, I wanna see you." He said while rubbing my arm. I groan and roll over. 

"Hmm" I hum, acting as if I just woke up. 

"What happened to your eye." I knew this was coming. I shrug in response. 

"Chase hit me." He sighs. 

"Why?" I shrug again.

"I don't know." I say in a small voice. He sighed again.

"Lex?" He sounds serious. 

"Yeah?" He looks nervous. Please tell me he isn't breaking up with me. 

"I have something I need to tell you." I'm freaking out. 

"Mhm?" He sighed and took my hands. 

"I-I think I'm in love with you?" What? 

"What?" I was not expecting that. Do I feel the same way? What do I do! 

"I love you Lex, I have for a while." He said causing me to smile. 

"I love you too Jacky." He smiles wide and leans down and kisses me. I never want this to end.

Chase's POV

He busted my nose, and crushed my dick. I'm going to do it. He deserves whatever happens once I do this. He is going to regret never loving me. He's going to regret being born.