Covered (Keyshipping) [Yuma/Yuuma x Human!Astral]

Requested by: ShiuninSora

________

The warm grey blankets wrapped around the lover's bodies. Their bodies were against each other, it was warm. They were staring at the night sky, the stars were shining onto them. Astral ran his fingers through his lover's hair. Yuma smiled at Astral then kissed his forehead. Astral kissed his lips softly then pulled away.

They then turned their heads to the sky, they stared into the distance. It was like the stars were dancing in the sky. It was like their breathing was the beat and the noises were the tune. The stars kept twinkling, Astral's eyes lit up by every image in the sky.

"Look," Astral spoke as he pointed into the sky, "That's Cygnus."

Yuma smiled, "And that's Lyra, they're very beautiful aren't they?"

Astral giggled, "Yuma this may sound like a very silly question but..."

"But what? You can ask me." He replied back in a soft tone.

Astral turned to Yuma, "Do you think there are other beings than us?"

"What?" He yawned.

"Aliens Yuma, aliens. Do you think there are aliens?" He sighed while rubbing his temples.

Yuma bit his bottom lip then spoke, "Maybe. What do you think Astral?"

Astral pondered to himself, "I don't know, Chris and I were talking about it. He says if we had better technology we could tell. But he said other than that there is no evidence. I think there might be something..."

Yuma nodded, "Well, I'm not sure. Maybe, maybe not. But I don't care, I only care if they invade this world."

Astral chuckled, "Yuma don't be so childish..."

"No I'm serious..."

Astral chuckled and kissed his lips. Yuma kissed back then pulled away, "Also you were the one who asked the question so how can I be childish?"