Super Market (Miseryshipping) [Vector x Misael/Mizael]

Requested by: Fusion_Scum

_______

Misael flipped his long hair in front of Vector's face. The male coughed slightly and grabbed onto his hair. Misael hissed at the other male and grabbed his hair from him. Vector rolled his eyes and continued to walk behind him. He then walked faster and wrapped his arms around his waist. He picked him up and Misael yelped.

He then put him down and picked him up bridal style. Misael groaned at the orange haired male. Misael flipped his hair to the side and growled in his throat once more. Vector smiled at him and kissed his forehead. Misael smiled just a little then kissed his cheek. Vector chuckled then set him down.

They continued to walk around the supermarket. Misael wanted to get certain items at this place. They were importing items from different countries around. Vector of course would sigh and he would get bored, a lot. He would often poke fun at Misael but he'll ignore him most of the time. Misael didn't want to bothered, he was too focused on dinner that night.

"Misael, let's go to the bakery area. I want to get some bread." Vector groaned as he leaned on him, tiredly.

Misael chuckled, "Sure but after I pay for this fish. It's marked down 50%!"

Vector rolled his eyes and waited more. Misael finally paid for the fish. They made their way to the bakery section. Misael was of course picky about what bread they would get. Vector would roll his eyes and groan lightly. He just wanted to get bread, not window shop for the item.

Vector picked up rolls and showed them to Misael. He sighed and grabbed it from him. They were going to pay for that one. Vector never knew why Misael would be so picky about food. They paid and made their way out of the market. They placed their items in the car and started to make their way home.

"Misael, that whole shopping trip was 3 hours long." Vector stated.

Misael chuckled as he peeled an orange, "Yep, what about that?"

"You said it would take an hour." He stated again then an orange piece was shoved into his mouth. He chewed and swallowed it.

Misael chuckled once more, "You don't know how to shop."

"I know that you're not suppose to take 3 hours on it."

Misael pinched his ear and Vector shouted from pain.