Drop (Pawnshipping) [Yugo/Yuugo x Yuri/Yuuri]

Requested by: bumblebee0356

_______

The purple haired male got onto the D-Wheel, so did Yugo. He turned it on and left the area that they were at. Yuri was smiling as he felt the cold breeze on his body. He ran his hands Yugo's chest. Yugo smiled a little and went faster on the vehicle. Finally they stopped at their destination.

Yuri got off of the D-Wheel, he took of his helmet and flipped his hair. He also took off Yugo's helmet and kissed his lips. Yugo kissed back and licked his bottom lip. Yuri giggled and pulled away. He poked his nose then kissed his cheek. Yugo smiled and rubbed his back as he got off of the D-Wheel.

Yuri smiled lightly and entered the park. Yugo followed him as they were holding hands. Yuri flipped his purple hair and looked back at Yugo. He smiled lightly as the both of them sat down on a bench. The purple haired male leaned on his lover. Yugo rubbed his back lightly.

"Thank you." Yuri giggled.

"For what?" Yugo inquired.

"For taking me out. I like to be taken out like this." He replied back sweetly.

"It's fine, I like going on dates like this. It's sweet." He smiled.

Yuri looked over to a stand. He stared at it for a little then looked at Yugo. The male was just zoning out. Yuri kissed his cheek to get his attention. Yugo looked at him then kissed his forehead.

"Here," Yuri spoke as he gave his lover some money, "Go buy us some shaved ice. I want the flavor cherry."

"Alright, I'll get some." Yugo spoke back as he got up.

Yugo went up to the stand and placed the order. The vendor gave him the two shaved ices. Yugo smiled and walked over back to Yuri. Yuri took his and used the utensil to scoop some of the ice in his mouth.

"Thank you, what flavor did you get?" Yuri asked.

"Well I-" Yugo accidentally dropped his shaved ice on Yuri, "Yuri I'm-"

"Thank you once more!" Yuri shouted at him in a irritated tone.