Thank You Everyone (Important)

I want to say thank you to everyone for helping me with this matter. Finally the story has been taken down and I'm happy. It was a tiring useless matter that shouldn't have gone on for this long. I want to thank everyone for supporting me and my stories. Thank you for participating in this matter for my stories.

I really want to thank YuriVenomSakaki for placing the matter into my hands. With out them, I wouldn't have known that someone was stealing my stories. That user told that someone plagiarized me. I thank them a lot, I really do. So if you're reading this, thank you so much.

Here is the proof that the story has been removed:

As you can see, only the title remains and no works

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As you can see, only the title remains and no works. I'm happy that it's officially gone, I really am.

Now I shall provide you some more context:

I actually want to thank the editor of the story. She was nice enough to help me and not block me unlike the "author". I know we got on each other's nerves quite a bit, but without her I could've have gotten this much process. But however, the "author" of the book is a different story.

I want to say that she is lying. The author that is, she said that she paid $25 USD for these stories. That is the reason why she wouldn't take it down. Though I called bullshit on that. Those are my stories, and she even had the audacity to change characters in them. She ridiculed me and even blocked me many times for asking questions. I only wanted to know why she did this, though she ignored me in every way, shape, or form. I don't want to say this but, it was a childish way for her to deal with. She blocked me over and over again for wanting answers.

I cannot fathom how terrible was that.

Anyways, from that note, I want to try harder and harder on writing. I vow to myself that this will never happen again. If anyone does this again, I will be persistent. I won't stop until art thieves, and books thieves cease this. Because honestly, they're the childish ones to be doing that.

Nevertheless, thank you everyone for helping me for this matter.

-Quince

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and ZEXAL (ONE SHOT) (BOOK : 2) {ENDED} 🎉