Repeat and Strange (Peregrineshipping) [Serena x Shun]

Requested by: Synchro_Baka

______________

Shun sighed, "This is weird."

Serena looked over to him and replied, "What do you mean? Is it because I-"

"Don't say it because that is the reason. It's just kind of daunting y'know?" He answered sternly.

She tilted her head and got closer to him, "Meaning...?"

"I think of you as my sister, you kind of look like her. Also you guys have similar traits, it kind of just... Y'know...?"

Serena raised her eyebrow, "Uncomfortable?"

Shun nodded, "I mean I love you but I see Ruri. Though, we can still continue this relationship. I just kind of-"

Serena kissed his lips then pulled away, "I get it, okay?"

Shun sighed and nodded. He took his lover's hand and got up. She stood up next to him and looked at him. Shun's face was a little red but he walked to the left with her trailing behind him. Serena raised her eyebrow then shook her head side to side. Serena had an idea where this was going.

Shun took her into the market, Serena was correct. He was buying groceries for tonight's dinner. Shun was always a planner for these types of subjects. Serena looked around the market with Shun. Serena then pulled onto his jacket sleeve. Shun looked down at the girl with curious eyes.

"Let's have some pasta for dinner." Serena spoke.

Shun stiffened and replied, "No, I don't want Italian tonight."

Serena pursed her lips out, "I want pasta, please."

Shun sighed, "Fine just this one time, then we are not having Italian for the rest of the week, got it?"

She nodded then walked off with him.