Ruined Moment (Victimshipping) [Fuya x III/Trey/Michael]

Requested by: YeahThatFanGirl

______________

The moon was out, though the two lovers were still awake. Their foreheads were together. The pink haired male was smiling at his lover. Fuya was smiling softly with his eyes closed. They wanted to stay up together though they wanted to sleep. They thought maybe they can stay up a bit longer.

Michael ran his fingers through his lover's hair. Fuya opened his eyes slowly. He kissed the other male's cheek then pulled away. They continued to press their foreheads together. Michael was rubbing Fuya's shoulders. The blue haired male giggled and rested his hands onto his lover's. Michael closed his eyes as well.

They wished they could stay like this. They were lost in the moment. This moment was sweet for the both of them. Their hands were nice and soft. Fuya's touch was comforting. He is a very caring person, so it suits the male. They felt trust for one another. Michael kissed his lips then pulled away. Fuya opened one eye and his smile grew. He closed the eye then gave a small chuckle.

Their silence was full of love. They could sense it on one another. Though, Michael sneezed. He sneezed in his lover's face. Fuya yelped a bit as he pulled away. He was frightened by the noise. Due to that, he fell off the bed. The male sat up and started to laugh. Fuya rubbed the back on his head.

"I'm so sorry! Aha!" MIchael laughed.

"Excuse you! Gross!" Fuya shouted, "I'm going to wash my face!" Fuya got up and made his way to the bathroom.

Michael continued to laugh as he laid back down. The light entered their room. Fuya turned on the sink and started to wash his face. Michael yawned loudly and turned over from the light. He didn't want to see the light. It was hurting his eyes almost. After Fuya was done he laid in bed with his lover.

"Seriously, why in my face?' He inquired while turning to him

"Well, I didn't want to loose the moment." He yawned.

"Goodnight, I'm just done." He chuckled as he turned away from him

"No, stay up with me." He whined.

"Goodnight Michael."