Chapter 19

Cass POV

A smile  slowly slipped its way onto my face. After a minute or so of it being there it began to hurt my cheeks. But I mean I just couldn't resist... This was just too adorable.

Stiles wouldn't for the life of him meet my gaze as he blushed looking at his feet and occasionally my chin. I had to bite my tongue with such force in order to not laugh straight in his face.

"Stiles why did you bring me here just to ask me that? What was wrong with talking where we were?" I smiled still amused with his bashfulness.

He scratched the back of his heated neck a nervous habit of his and looked at the light blue lockers to his left before taking a few quite moments before answering.

"I didn't really feel like having Ivory laugh at me and Emma breathing down my neck asking me who I liked." He answered looking up at me with pleading eyes.

I nodded along with his answer because it was pretty reasonable due to the fact that it was all true. If Emma found out she would pester him until she figured out who it is that stiles was crushing on. And Ivory would laugh in his face until she couldn't breath.

"So will you be an amazing best friend and help me?" Stiles begged quickly adding a puppy face at the end for good measures.

I smiled widely nodding my head quickly. This was an awesome distraction and it was about time stiles found someone. Even though I had no room to talk considering 've never had a boyfriend.

"Okay I'll help you..." I drifted off allowing him to think I was finished.

He snapped his head up from looking at his shoes so fast I'm pretty sure he gave me whiplash.

"Really.... Oh my goddess thank you thank you thank you" stiles picked me up twirling me around three times before setting me back down. Where he then commenced his happy dance only to stop by my next four words.

"Only on one condition"

He stopped mid fist pump and looked at me.

"Yeah anything, I'll do anything." He said slowly standing up normally putting his arm down.

"Tell me about her" I studied him as he froze on spot clearly having a mental battle with himself.

He started blushing again and looked away from me. He seemed so unsure of himself to the point that I felt bad for asking. After a few seconds of him clenching and un-clenching his fist I had about enough of his struggling.

Making two steps I took him into my arms pulling him tight into me. He was shocked at first but almost instantly calmed down wrapping his arms around my waist. He let out a contented sigh as if this was the cure to all his problems.

I mind linked him because I felt a little too lazy enjoying this moment too much to speak.

"Stiles you don't have to talk about her if you don't feel like it. It's okay I'll help you anyways."

He sighed again but this time out of frustration. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

"No Cass I do have to. You asked a simple question and I'm not going you hanging especially if I'm asking for help." He said with a wavering voice as if he was still unsure of himself.

I nodded again and fully stepped out of his embrace to give him room. He looked past me and out the window that over looked the parking lot.

"Where do I begin.. She's everything. She's amazing in every way possible." He started smiling adoringly still looking out the window.

"She's the reason for my joy. The new reason I like coming to this hell hole of a school. I could spend hours just listening to her perfect voice. It's almost like the moon goddess herself wrote the most beautiful melody and made it her voice." He continued with a far away look in his gleaming eyes.

"And her smile.. Oh god her smile it brightens up a whole room and she doesn't even know it. Her smile could possibly out shine the sun and all the other stars in the galaxy. She's beautiful and she doesn't know it either, which, causes her to be even more beautiful on the inside." His smile somehow widens as he chuckles a little.

The whole time I was almost brought to tears. The way he described her is as if she was his world, how she's basically the reason he's alive (kinda like a mate).

I didn't have the power to stop him, his whole speech was so beautiful. He was one of the most deserving people I knew. He's loving, caring, and in whole just amazing. Any girl would be lucky to have him.

"I haven't known her as long as I would have liked to because every minute I spend with her is amazing. I love the way she giggles at every and anything. Every now and then I can image myself running my fingers through her blondish brown hair. She's perfect Cass." He finishes and looks at me bashfully.

I take a minute mulling over his words.
•she has blondish brown hair.
•he hasn't known her long.
•likes her blushing
This could only be one person...
Lily, he's falling for lily.

I stand there in shock for another moment before I reply.

"Wow you must really like her Stiles" I whisper still in shock of his confession.

"Yeah, you just might be right Cassie but I don't know what to do." He runs his hands through his hair nervously.

"Okay, okay let me think for a minute" I bite my lip looking towards the lockers for a minute in inspiration while stiles' gaze was still locked on me.

"Okay I got it.. If she's truly as genuine as you say this 'mystery girl' is then do something simple that you think she would like."

He stares at me for a minute with a duh expression.

"Well Cass the thing about that is I have no idea what this girl might like when being asked out. That's the point of asking for your help" he stated sarcastically.

"Okay, okay don't get your panties in a twist. This is what you do. Ask her in a sweet way to hang out with you. Then while your with her ask what she likes to do... You catch my drift? Pretty much you interrogate her on what she likes without being obvious. Also make it fun" I finish with a smile happy that I at least gave decent advice.

Next thing I know I'm being locked into another bear hug from stiles.

Stiles pov:

Hugging Cassie tightly to me, happy that she gave me advice. I could tell she was thinking hard on what to say to me not wanting to mess up, but the advice was perfect.

"Thank you Cassie" I whisper to her as I hold her tight.

I go over everything in my head and think about how I said how much I might like the girl.

I lied

I know I'm in love. I'm in love with the perfect girl in my arms.

I will get you to fall for me Cassie one of these days....

And Sorry it's not the best chapter it's moreso a filler