Chapter 32

"Hey, little ones!" I heard prim say whilst she was walking through the door smiling widely at jay and Katherine . My mother soon followed her in and started to cry with joy . "Mom, prim, this is jay and Katherine!" I said warmly. "Wow katniss I'm proud of you darling!" My mother said then giving me a warm hug. "Thank you mom, now I know what you mean when you said birth is like hell" I said to her whilst laughing. She started to laugh with me and agree. "Prim do you wanna hold one of the baby's?" Peeta said calmly . "Yeah! Sure! Can I hold Katherine first?!" She said through her excitement . "Oh my god! I'm an aunt now!" She said and we all laughed. Peeta gently passed Katherine to prim and she held her softly and started shaking her ever so slightly. Jay started to get upset so I said softly "hey hey little guy, it's okay your here with momma" he straight away was listening to me and started to comfort himself Inbetween my chest. Peeta whispered something in my ear so that only I could hear "after your time for recovery and the babies are ready to leave we could go back to my room because it is pretty big and set out the baby's beds ?"  "Yes of course we need to sort that out for definate!" I said to him. All he did was smile and give me a soft kiss on my lips and slowly looking away to observe prim with little baby Katherine .
Sorry guys I've been so I'll recently. I promise I will try and update everyday if I'm feeling good❤️