Chapter 19

Where am I? I thought . It looked like the jet I came in to my first games. I felt something on my face. It was an oxygen mask to help me breath. But why?. I quickly took it off. My little blip Jr. I held my stomach seeing if there was any movement , and that's when I felt a little squirm. "Thank god your fine" I whispered to my stomach smiling. PEETA. Where's Peeta and finnick an Johanna. I got up and saw a needle and picked it up for defence, I heard muffled noises from the other side of this door that was In front of me saying "she'll never help if she knew what they did with the boy". It automatically opened without any intention. I was shocked to see finnick, haymitch and Plutarch heavensbee. My blood started to boil. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM!" I shouted at finnick and haymitch. I went for haymitch with the needle and was aiming to jam it in his throat because I was so furious. He quickly pinned my hands against the wall and said whilst taking the needle away from me "now that's why nobody can trust you with a siringe against the Capitol", " I looked at finnick and said with pain "why?", "just listen" finnick said to me calmly. I looked at Plutarch for an explanation. "Now katniss, you have been our mission ever since" he said whilst I interrupted him saying "where's Peeta?" "The mission was always to get you out" he said ignoring my question and carrying on before I repeated myself loudly now. "WHERES PEETA?" I shouted at Plutarch. "In the games when you shot the arrow the arena, snow captured Johanna, annie and and they are in the Capitol and Peeta, they got him." He said calmly. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" I slapped him round the face multiple of times. "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD SAVE HIM OVER ME! , YOUR A LIAR!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Plutarch got a siringe and injected me with it making me pass out on The floor.