Chapter 29

Once I had said my water had broke. Dr stern said to Peeta  "get her to the hospital labour room now!" Peeta quickly grabbed me, still being gentle and picked me up running to the labour room. "AGHH! PEETA! IT HURTS!" I screamed whilst digging my nails in his shoulder and grasping at his shirt. "Hey! Look at me ! Everything is fine! Your doing great! Just hold on baby!!, okay? We're nearly there" he reassured me. I couldn't say anything because I was in tears , I was sobbing on his shoulder trying to keep it together. "PEETA! In here! " I heard dr stern say. Peeta kicked the door to open it (as he had no free hands because he was carrying me) and placed me on the hospital bed. "Right katniss I want you to place your legs on here so there's a wider space for the baby to come out, you are already 5cm gone! We need to wait till 10cm until you can push the baby out okay?" Dr stern said seriously. "I can't hold it !! AGH!! NO!! THIS HURTS SO BAD!!!" I screamed gripping peetas hand tightly for support. "It's okay katniss! Your doing so well just keep waiting honey!!, I'm so proud of you" Peeta said encouragingly. I looked at Peeta with my tears rolling down my cheeks and sweat trickling down my forehead. He slowly kissed me on the top of the head and held my hand tighter. "HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO STAY LIKE THIS FOR?!!!" I shouted in pain to dr stern. " well if your 5cm now... Erm... 35 minutes" She said calmly. "35 MINUTES?!?!WHAT THE F*CK!!?? AGHH!!" I screamed at her madly. "don't worry katniss the time is going fast your almost 6cm!" She said loudly. "Peeta!" I managed to look at him. "Yes honey?" He replied worriedly. "Stay with me?" I asked him. "Always baby" he said softly.