Chapter 24

Peeta looked at me with anger. "Why did you agree to be the mockingjay?! Are you stupid or something?!" He said furiously. I felt like I had just been slapped round the face. I looked at him in horror. "Stupid?" I whispered. Why would he say that to me? " yes stupid! I can't believe you are you out of your mind?" He shouted making me back away from him a little. "I DID THIS FOR US!" I yelled at him whilst trying not to cry , making him look stunned. "I did this so we could live our lives in peace with our little baby and you treat me like this?!" I didn't realise that I was crying. "WELL IF YOU LOOKED AFTER THE BABY LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE AND HADNT OF LOST IT IN THE GAMES IN THE FIRST PLACE WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS ARGUMENT RIGHT NOW!" I stood there in absouloutle shock. I put my hand over my mouth not able to move any part of my body. thought it was my fault, I just needed to get out this room now because I was going to cry. "Oh my-, katniss! no baby I didn't mean-" he tried to put his hand on my shoulder, he could clearly see I was hurt . I shrugged it off and  just exited the room as fast as I could still crying. "KATNISS! Baby! I'm sorry!" He was running after me, but I quickly hurried  over to my mother and prims room locking the door behind me.  Peeta was banging on the door crying "KATNISS let me in I didn't mean what I said! I'm so sorry baby! I love you" he shouted. I fell to the floor and started to cry uncontrollably.
I know they're in a fight the now but it will get better don't worry🌸