Chapter 28

After we had all eaten, I took prim to her bedroom and sang to her and set her off to sleep with Peeta at my side. We quietly got up trying not to wake her. Me and Peeta went to our room and sat on the bed just cuddling each other "how far along are you?" Peeta asked out of the blue. "Erm, 6 and 3/4 months . Nearly 7 why?" I asked interested. "I just
can't wait to see my little baby blip jr.!" He said with excitement. "We should really be choosing names for the baby " I said to peeta gently. "Well if it was a girl I do love the name... Katherine or katerina to shorten it ?" He looked at me for my opinion. "Yes! That's a beautiful name!" I thought about the name over and over again in my head. Katherine. I like it! "Now we just need a name if it was a boy, what should we call him then?" Peeta asked out of curiosity. "Maybe?... Erm.. Jay? As in the mockingjay?" I suggested. Waiting for his reaction. "Yeah, whatever name you choose, I will always agree because they are all beautiful names" he said leaning in to kiss me. He soon closed the distance and our lips touched. It was like the whole world exploded just by the intense touch of his soft, puffy lips. I soon broke the kiss because I felt the most excruciating pain in my stomach, like when I lost the baby in the first games in the jungle but this time it was worse. "AGHHHH!! PEETAAAA!!" I screamed so loud it nearly burst my eardrums. "KATNISS! WHATS WRONG?!!" Peeta was holding my hand tight putting his hand on my stomach. I toppled over scrunching my eyes so tight it made me go light headed. "GET THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!, AGHHH!" I cried in pain. "Okay baby I'm getting her hold on!!" Peeta said whilst running out the door shouting "HELP! WE NEED DOCTOR STERN!". That's when I felt some weird liquid trickling down my thigh. It felt light like water. I quickly forced myself to look down to see if it was blood but no it wasn't it was definatley water. I gasped. "Shit!" I swore under my breath. Peeta and doctor stern came rushing in. "KATNISS ! What's wrong!?" Dr stern said worriedly. I looked at Peeta and at dr stern in pain and shouted "I THINK MY WATERS BROKE!!!!"
I hope you guys enjoy this and the next chapter - I will try to update the next chapter soon!!!🙂🌸🌸