Chapter 16

Warning! Long chapter!👀💙
1 week later:
We are almost at the Lightning tree we had to set up camp 4 times already and catch some fish in the sea to eat. We have one more wedge from the clock to get past( because the arena is layed out like a clock)
And then we will get to the Lightning tree to try out beetes plan . Peeta and finnick and beete were gathered round rehearsing the plan over and over again whilst me johanna and wiress were searching for fresh water near by. All of us were so dehydrated and we had to keep going into the sea to at lest try to attempt to keep ourselves hydrated. "Katniss are you feeling okay?" I heard johanna say. "I guess so why?" I replied out of curiosity. " your turning a pale green color in your face. Do you feel sick?" Johanna said worriedly. Then all of a sudden I felt a warm gush of thick bile rise up my throat. I ran over to the sea and was starting to be sick vigorously. Peeta and Johanna ran over to me. Johanna was holding my hair back and Peeta was rubbing my shoulder blades. "Are you okay?" Peeta said seriously. "Yes I'm fi-" I couldn't say anymore because I was throwing up again making it hard for me to breath. I finally caught my breath and got some of the salt water( even though it tasted disgusting I washed out my mouth spitting the remaining salt out of my mouth. "Are you sure your okay katniss, you've been getting stomach cramps almost everynight since the jabberjays incident and you've thrown up 4 times since then" I heard Johanna say worriedly. Then I glanced at Peeta who looked at the sea in horror and I remembered the night in the leafy den. Me and Peeta did it that night before the mutts were coming for us. No I thought to myself, this isn't real. " Johanna ,Peeta" I said shaking. "What? Katniss , what is it?" Johanna said seriously. I looked over to Peeta who was crying and smiling and knew what I was about to say. " I think I'm pregnant!" I started to smile and cry with joy. Wait we're still in the games. My smile disappeared and so did peetas . Johanna looked pretty stunned but in a good way she picked me up and embraced me in a really big hug. " KATNISS! Oh my! " she started to cry with us both. "But how??" She looked properly confused. Me and Peeta glanced at each other and tried not to laugh and sat Johanna down and explained what happened that night. After we told her Johanna embraced us both in a hug and stroked my stomach "another little mellark!" She said still smiling. She called everybody round and told them and everybody was hugging me saying congratulations , finnick said to me and Peeta and to the rest of us. "Whatever we do we have to protect this baby, even if it means sacrificing ourselves" I was close to tears and everybody agreed and started traveling to the Lightning tree.
I hope you can see what I did there - now hopefully Peeta and katniss can still have their child like they had imagined for so long💓💓 keep voting👇🏻