Chapter 25

An hour later I managed to pick my self up. Wiping the tears off my face with my sleeve. I went to go open the door, I hesitated for a fraction and slowly turned the door knob. I opened the door to Peeta sitting at the side of the door. He stood up straight away when he saw me. I went to turn around and get back in the room but he blocked my path. "Please baby, we need to talk." He asked me in a pained voice. I simply nodded expressionless. He went into the room with me an closed the door behind him. " Katniss I'm so sorry baby. I never meant what I said. I was an absolute jerk. I was just angry it just came out, I love you and the baby so much I just got scared that  if anything bad happened to you I would never live with myself." He slowly stroked my stomach and leant in to kiss me. He looked at me for permission and I nodded as if to say yes. He kissed me so hard I couldn't breath, but it was a good feeling, he started to hold my head for support and I could feel his tongue going deeper in my mouth. I started to laugh when he was kissing me. He broke off smiling at me to see what I was laughing at. "What?" He grinned. "You" I awnsered. " I love you too, just don't ever do that to me again. It was so painful mentally and physically." I told him trying not to cry. "It's okay,hey ,hey"  he said consoling me to not cry. He put my head in his chest an was holding me tight with his strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Agh" I said whilst pulling myself off Peeta. "What? Is the baby okay?" Peeta asked worried now. "Yes . agh. I think little blip jr. Is moving, look Peeta you can see little blip jr. Move!" I looked at my stomach smiling which was getting bigger now. "Haha, your a little active one aren't you? just like your mommy!" He said whilst smiling and slowly gently stroking and rubbing my stomach. I looked at him without him realising and thinking how sweet he was and that he's going to be such a great father to our child . Our little baby blip jr.  "I love you Peeta" I said unthinkably. He looked up at me and stared deeply into my eyes and said " I love you too katniss Everdeen." And that's when he kissed me softly but passionately, filled with love and joy. I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat.