"What's up sweetie?"

Crevan stood and walked closer standing on his hind legs, his front legs om her knees and leaned his head half in waiting for her to lean in as well. Emma eyed him curiously for a moment before slowly leaning in letting their noses touch. Crevan pulled back and laid on the other pillow beside Emma's. Emma smiled and laid back down letting sleep take over.

The next morning Emma woke by her alarm. She groaned and moved her hand towards her alarm hitting it on the off button. She slowly rose from the bed turning to her eyes seeing Crevan gaping. Her eyes widened as she saw his teeth. They were sharper than she expected. She was brought from her thoughts as she heard her phone ring. She turned her phone and saw Ruby's on it.

"Hey Rubes"

"Hey Ems. I just wanted to apologize for last night. I know I was hard on you. I know the phone was my responsibility and I let someone take it. I'm sorry"

Emma smiled at the brunettes apology, even thought she didn't have to.

"Don't worry Rubes, I was hard on you as well. I'm supposed to take care of the damn phone, not you", she said looking towards Crevan who walked towards her eyeing her curiously. She heard a knock on the door and turned to the door for second before turning back to Crevan. She eyed him surprised and confused as she noticed he still hadn't ran towards the door like he used to. It suddenly came to her mind and she waved for him to step closer.

"Come on bud", she said and leaned down meeting his nose with her own, and Crevan immediately took off. She smiled and went back to her phone call.

"I have to call you back Rubes, someone's at my door"

"Alright Em. I'll see you later"

"See ya"

She hung up and walked to her closet. She found her blue jump in and put it on before walking down the stairs, where she immediately met by a huge amount of knocking.

'I'm coming!", she yelled and saw Crevan standing almost elegant at the door waiting for her to open. She smiled and opened the door revealing her mother with her little brother in her arms.

"Mom? Is everything alright?", she asked looking outside. She immediately took Neal from her mothers arms who were already stretching out his arms towards her and yelled; "Emma!", while Snow immediately saw Crevan and got down on her knees after Emma had taken Neal and as the fox happily greeted her with love.

"Hello Crevan. You seem happy and rested. Of course honey, I just wanted to check on you. And Neal wanted to see you. He has been screaming your name since last night, so I promised him to take him here"

Emma smiled and opened the door wider letting Snow walk inside. Emma immediately flicked her wrist, letting a high chair for Neal appear before sitting him down in it. She immediately went to her refrigerator taking out her baby mix she always had in case her ever came here for food. She walked back and immediately sat down in a chair beside him and started feeding him.

"Hey boy, how are you today huh?", she said smiling wide. She loved her little brother more than anything. She noticed Crevan walking closer to the boys chair and jumped on the chair on the other side of it and eyed the baby curiously.

"You're a curious fox Crevan. Just like your mother", Snow said and couldn't help but smile as she saw her daughters blush, as she sat beside the chair Crevan stood on.

"He's very curious, aren't you bud?", Emma said smiling at her pet before continuing feeding her little brother. Neal smiled as he happily ate and turned to the fox. He curiously pointed at Crevan and turned to Emma obviously asking who it was.