Solo's and Duets.

I woke up bright and early the next morning. Today was Glee Club and we were picking up Troy soon. So much had happened since my first Glee Club practice. I had talked to a Boy over the age of Eight. I had gotten into an argument with a Boy over the age of Eight. Troy and I had gotten together. Cobie and Ruby had gotten together. Ruby had been in an accident. Courtney and Troy had fallen out , Serenova and Courtney had been really bitchy towards me. It had been the most dramatic period of my life and despite the really sad things I was happy because Troy was great and I could see us going far together. At least I hoped so.

I stopped reminiscing and got out of bed. I headed to the shower and once I was done went to my closet to pick out todays outfit. I decided on a purple floral tunic , pink skinny jeans, white ankle socks and my yellow and grey DVS shoes. I chucked on a couple of rubber bracelets. I had recently brought a white and a red one to support red nose day for cure kids. I put my greenstone necklace on and headed downstairs.

I still had fifteen minutes until I we had to leave and then I would get to see Troy. I smiled to myself heading for the muffin rack where Mum had some bran muffins cooling. I grabbed one and a glass of coke. I looked around for Jamie; he didn't usually stay in bed on Saturdays on account of his busy skateboarding life but I couldn't see him here. Then I remembered that his friend Adam Donovan's Mum had been picking him up at Seven and taking him and Adam to Macdonalds for breakfast before going to a movie at Nine.

I remembered back to this time last week when I had been so nervous about going to Glee Club and now I couldn't wait to get there. It was funny how things worked out.

Dad came down the stairs. "You ready Jane ?".

"Yup".

"We'll be leaving in ten minutes".

Dad went bustling into the lounge holding sheets of paper; last minute business contracts no doubt.

My phone buzzed. It was Ruby.

"You coming to visit today ?".

I had just seen her last night but I couldn't blame her. Cobie and her Mum could only stay with her so long so when she was there by herself time would drag on.

"Yeah , Dad's going to drop Troy and I in after Glee Club :)".

"Yay ! can't wait to see you guys' have fun ! :)'.

'See you after Rubes. Get some sleep !'.

Ruby didn't text back so I assumed she had taken my advice. Dad came back into the kitchen with his car keys and I grabbed another bran muffin as we headed out the door.

I pulled out my phone once I had put my seatbelt on and texted Troy.

'Coming to get you now :)'

Troy's reply was instant.

'Yay i'll be waiting :)'.

"How's Ruby this morning ?". Dad asked.

"Pretty bored ! she's looking forward to me and Troy getting there".

"Yeah I bet !. Mum had an idea , once I've picked you and Troy up from Glee Club we'll swing by Macdonalds and get some food since you'll probably be there most the afternoon but we might get Ruby some too. She must be getting sick of Hospital food".

"She'll love that Dad !". I exclaimed.

"Good. What time is Cobie going to see Ruby ?".

"When I was talking to him last night he said that he was going in after his shift at Subway around Four".