Takashi bowed and clutched my right hand with his own. "Aki, would you like to dance?" He asked in all serious, although a small smile lingered on his pink lips.

"I would love to Takashi," I replied, my heart beating fast and butterflies erupting in my stomach, making me lightheaded. That's definitely not the alcohol.

He set us in a dancing position and we glided across the floor, taking quick but swift steps. We weaved through people as we danced to the orchestral music playing. Surprisingly I didn't trip over once despite my problems with my long legs and my alcohol intake of the night. It was a miracle I was even thinking straight.

Takashi's eyes bored into mine, and I tried to look back at him but if I made eye contact with him for more than three seconds, I would blush and avert my gaze.

"I didn't think he would leave scars." I looked up at Takashi and blinked. What? What scars? It might have been the wine messing with my head, but I didn't understand what he was talking about. He pulled his right hand out of its hold in mine, but we continued dancing.

I felt his smooth finger trace a line down the corner of my right eyebrow, and the edge of my mouth, where the ends of my lips fold inwards. It dawned on me what he was saying. "He got a few good cuts on me, it's alright though," I explained quietly.

The song was slowly coming to an end and we danced our way to the edge of the glossy floor. "Why didn't I notice them before?" He asked pulling my body against his and once again wrapping his arms around my waist loosely.

"Maria covered them with foundation and powder so that I wouldn't be labelled as violent." He chuckled quietly and hugged me, my face pressing against his shirt.

"Aki!" A familiar voice cheered. 

I turned around and Tamaki stood there being ogled by girls and holding a small glass of wine. I pulled away from Takashi and slyly skipped my way over to my older brother, pulling the glass out of his hand and successfully drinking more than half the glass before Takashi pulled it out of my hands.

"I wasn't done with that!" I whined and stomped my foot, the effect no longer as good now that I looked like an adult. 

Tamaki looked at me and grinned. He pulled me in for a hug then literally dragged me to the balcony when I could barely walk straight. Takashi followed closely behind his gaze burning into my back.

The minute I stepped outside a shiver burst through my body, making me rack my shoulders in the cold air. 

Damn, for it becoming August it sure as hell is cold at night, usually it'd be humid. Tamaki set me down and sent a dazzling smile my way, returning it with one of my own. I love my brother.

A soft and warm material brushed my shoulders and I glanced at my shoulder, it being covered by a light grey jacket. Takashi's blazer. I pulled my arms through it and snuggled into it, the scent once again tickling my nose. I immediately relaxed into the warmth of his jacket.

Takashi stood behind me with Honey on his back, Tamaki took the place next to me on my left, holding a microphone in his hand, the twins took place next to Kyouya, and Haruhi stood to my right, sighing heavily. I'm drunker than I was earlier, maybe drinking that wine was a bad idea...

My vision was going haywire, as was my hearing and balance. 

My vision blurred in and out, focusing on certain objects then blurring out. My hearing is completely fuzzy, all I can hear is cheers and Tamaki announcing something. I swayed on my feet and occasionally clutched onto the rail to stabilize myself.

I'm going to regret all this in the morning. "I don't feel too well," I muttered nearly falling on top of Tamaki who was yelling at the twins about Haruhi.