Chapter 22

I woke up on my bed tangled up in the sheets with out a memory of the night before. I rolled over to come face to face with Taits sleeping face. I relaxed and kissed his head.

"Morning sleepy head!" I giggled as he stirred and hugged my waist. "what Happened last night?"

"We drank to solving that stupid case I got you wrapped up in that caused more problems then I would have liked." He mumbled into my hair. I sighed agreeing with him. I slipped out of his arms to get dressed. He walked up behind me kissing my neck. I laughed and opened my closet. I was in boy shorts and a small tank top that was too small, which was why I slept in it. Tait pressed me to my closet door kissing me hard. He was tense and I didn't understand why until Haden walked straight through my door. He froze looking horrified and heart broken at the scene infront of him.

I glanced over at him realizing then why Tait was so tense. My hands where on his chest. His lips trialded down my jaw to my neck allowing me to look at Haden. My heart had a stabbing pain in it when he backed away from us. I gasped from the pain, it was blinding and it hurt so bad. I dropped to my knees holding my chest. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Casey!? Casey Whats wrong!" Tait dropped to hisknees holding me. I knew what was happening. I could feel Hadens heart breaking for me. I watched, with a pain expression , Hadens retreating frame slip through the door. My pain eased slightly.

"I'm fine Tait." I wipped my cheeks and rubbed my chest.

"What was that!?"

"Hadens heart breaking." I mumbled looking at the ground. Tait became still.

"Whats this mean? Are you two not mates anymore, does that mean Your mine now?"

"I don't know. I don't think the ties between me and Haden are severed. But for now I'm going to try and stay yours."

"I understand, I understand you will never fully be mine. I know you can't keep the wolf part of you away from him. I know this relationship will be hard."

"No it won't I dont ever plan on seeing him again so I'm yours tait. I don't want anything to do with him! We are back to where we where, hunting ghosts and the moonwalkers and trying to kill the king of them all" I smiled kissing him. He stood up.

"I'm sorry but i just can't see that knowing hes your mate"

I chewed my lip. I was temoted to tell him to be my mate. To tell him to drink my blood and I'll drink his so we could be bonded together by blood and I would be fully his. The look in his eyes where pleading for me to ask him to do so. I broke eye contact and stared at the ground. I didn't know what to do. Tait sighed.

"I'll meet you down at breakfast" He turned to leave. I Stood up and walked up beside him grabbing his arm. I turned him around and kissed him hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up and wrapping my arms around his waist. He kissed me back, my cheeks wet with tears. He walked us over to the bed plopping me down on it. He slid between my legs.

"This will be something you never thought of doing with him..."

(Marie's P.O.V)

"Where the hell are they! They do know today is the Day in Court! They are going to make us late!!" I paced back and forth warren grabbing my arms.

"Relax! They probably are sleeping in!" He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled. I sighed nodding.

"Can you go get them?" I pleaded batting my eye lashes. He kissed my forehead before vanishing infront of me as he went to wake them. He came back wide eyed.

"They weren't sleeping in...I told them what to day was and they threw a pillow at me before Casey screamed shit. They will be ready in a few minutes."

"What where they doing if they werent sleeping?" I frowned confused before realizing it. "OMG! You walked in on them doing it!?"

"please don't remind me!!!" He groaned covering his ears. Haden frowned in the corner making my heart go out to him. Casey came running down the stairs followed by Tait. She was squealing as he lifted her upside down.

"Marie! Katie help me!!" She laughed, She had picked out her own clothes for the court and it was fairly tasteful. Her white blouse and black penical skirt where a nice decision in my opinon and her black flats in her hands that she was using to hit Taits arms.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we PLEASE go now! We are going to be LATE!" Casey frowned and Tait put her back down.

"Party pooper!" She pulled her shoes on and went to her bike with Tait. Haden followed behind us slowly lookuing depressed at Casey and Tait. I frowned and whispered into his ear.

"She really does love you. She doesn't know it yet" I smiled at him seeing a small spark of faith light up in his eyes.

"Cane we please get this over with!!! I want to drink this day out of my memory already! Lets GO!!" Casey yelled. "AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!!"

I laughed rolling my eyes at her goofiness. The court case today was must likly going to be one long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What team are you? Team Haden or team Tait and why?! Tell me what you think should happen in the court case!? I'd love yals advice! I'll Update soon! Already at over 3,000 READS! YAY!!