Chapter 14

(Casey's P.O.V.)

I woke up in my bed my side aching like crazy and my arm stiff as anything. I groaned loudly and rolled over in my big comfy bed. Aunt Tina had a spare room that I always ended up staying at so I just made it my own. I had designed it to fit my taste and style with my bed on a raised platform with a grey bed spread and red pillows my room was mostly black except where the floor sank in and became white in a separate seating area. I had 3 large windows that looked out over the property. I smiled and sank deep into the blankets.

I started to drift off again when someone gave a sharp quick knock on my door pulling me back awake. My eyes snapped open and I glared at the door. The one thing I hated the most was when someone woke me from my sleep. The door slowly cracked open and Giana poked her head through followed by Alana and Erin.

"What do you want girls" I mumbled while burying my head into my pillow.

"Well mom said if you are staying here then you have to go back to school with us. She already reinstated you." Alana chirped from the head of my bed.

"And considering you left your clothes at the creepy motel we thought it would be fun to go shopping." Erin grinned. I lifted my head and rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Guys I would really like to get some sleep"

"Too bad so sad now get up get dressed and let's roll" Giana smiled tossing my skinny jeans and a flows top. I pouted and took the clothes with me to the bath room. I stepped into the shower and let the water run over me longer then usual. Finally after letting my muscles unwind I stepped out and grabbed a fluffy towel and changed. When I came back out the girls where watching tv.

"About damn time I thought you'd never get done" I rolled my eyes and followed them out the door as I tied my hair up in a messy bun.

Hours later after countless outfits and being forced into the changing room I had a few outfits I liked that the girls had approved on. "How bout lunch cause I'm starving!"

The girls agreed and we went and found a table in the food court and just talked.

"So Casey we met your mate the other day" Alana giggled wiggling her eyebrows as she ate a fry.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Isn't he horrible?"

"Are You kidding? He's a hunk!!" Erin squealed.

"She means his attitude did you see the way he talked to your mom I thought he was going to kill her!" Giana asked raising her eyebrows.

"Our mom can handle her own she may look frail but she's a beast in her wolf form." Erin smirked when Giana's eyes popped out of her head.

"Your moms a wolf?! I thought she was just a vampire!"

"Yeah that's the reason she's an outcast she got turned into a vampire in a fight. She got kicked out of the family for being a disgrace for being of both kind." Alana spoke as if it was yesterday's news. I nodded and smiled knowing that that was why she loved me and let me visit she was just like me.

"So are you guys all both vamp and wolf?"

"Yeah well me and Alana are more wolf then vamp the boys are the opposite and robins a perfect balance." Erin shrugged.