My Conclusion

Ok, so. Those of you who have already saw my latest chapter and he author's note that came along with it know about the whole second book thing. I have finally decided that I will make another book when I get 100 votes. I want to know that you guys are actually reading my story and want to continue. You guys can share my story and whatever but I want to know that you guys will actually read the next book. I don't have many people reading my other stories so I don't want this next book to be like them and not be read. Please don't take it a bad way or something, I just don't feel like wasting time on yet another story that will never be read, because I believe every story is meant to be read by someone.

All I am asking for is 5 more votes on this story so I can know that you will read it. No more than that, but still feel free to vote on this story.

thank you all for reading and supporting this story. I did not expect it to be this liked. I really underestimate myself as a writer... lol jk...

Anyway, so thanks for reading and I hope I will be able to make a second book but till I get 100 votes I will be focusing on my other story "Broken" which formally was "Picture Perfect".

Comment, vote, and follow. THX!!!!

-major_bookaholic