Ten: Gender

A/N I do not own the lux series or any of the characters. All rights go to Jennifer l. Armentrout.
_____________________________________________________________
Daemon POV
I'm in total shock. By the looks of Kat, she is too. After a minute I break into a huge smile. I probably look like an idiot, but it's amazing news. We are having twins.
"What are the genders?" Kat asks. She is smiling too with tears in her eyes, threatening to come out. Dr. Shay moves the wand thingy around to get a better view.
"It looks like your having boys. It's now 100% accurate. But we will see for sure when the babies come." She said. She hands Kat a paper towel to clean herself of with. She pulls herself off with the towel and pulls her shirt down covering her bulging stomach. She hands the paper towel to me and I throw it away, helping her down, and heading out the hospital.
I open the passenger door for Kat and run to the other side. Wi get buckled in and sit for a minute.
"Well I guess it's good we have an extra room." I said, breaking the silents.
"Well have to double everything, that's for sure. But do we have enough money to get the stuff?"
"Kat, we are find on the money thing. Don't worry. I'll tell you what, you and Dee can go shopping for more stuff tomorrow. Ok?" I reassured her.
"Ok." She said smiling.
We drove home and chilled out. Around 7:30 I took her out to eat at her favorite restaurant for dinner. For the rest of the night we relaxed.
Katy POV
The rest of the night when we got back from the restaurant was relaxing. We talked some and watched some things on TV. When there was nothing good on tv anymore Daemon insisted I get some rest for the babies.
When I got dressed into shorts and a stretchy tank top, Dee called, checking up on me as always.
"So, what is it?" She asks me excitedly.
"Well hello to you too." I said.
"I want to know everything!" Dee demanded.
"Dee, I'm tired. I need to get some rest for the babies, ok? Bye"
"Bye- wait babies."
I hung up on her, seeing as though I was to tired to answer all her questions tonight. I'll just call her back tomorrow. Considering I was going shopping with her for MORE baby things.
I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.
____________________________________________________________
Sorry this was such a short chapter. I have just been so busy lately. This week I might not be able to update but I will try, with traveling for vacation and all. Give me some feed back. Please vote and follow while your at it.
Comment, vote, and follow. Thanks.
-major_bookaholic