Five: Telling Daemon

A/N I do not own the lux series or any of the characters. All rights go to Jennifer l. Armentrout.
_________________________________________________________________________
Katy POV
I looked at the test and smiled. I was so happy. There was going to be a little Daemon or Katy running around. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my car. I went to meet Beth and Dee at the mall. I left the test in my car so the girls don't see it. I want Daemon to be the first to know. He is the father anyway. How am I going to tell him.
I was thinking on ways to tell Daemon while I was waiting int the mall parking lot for the girls. A wave of nausea came over me so I ran out of the car and puked in the grass. Dee came up behind me and helped me back up.
"Are you ok?" She asks. You could see the amount of worry in her that are similar to my husband's.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Must have been something in my breakfast." I reply, trying to not give away to much. Beth casts confused look, trying to put the pieces together, as she holds Ashley's hand.
We all walk toward the mall and Beth walks beside me as Dee is ahead. "You know, I went through the same things when I found out I was pregnant with Ashley."
I look strait ahead, worried she would find something in my eyes. "What?"
"The nausea, moody. No offense, but I think you even gained some wight."
"I don't know what your talking about." I reply.
"Katy, are you pregnant?" She asks in a hush voice, so only we can hear.
"Don't tell anyone. I wanted Daemon to be the first to know."
"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." We giggle and continue walking toward the mall.
We spend several hours in several stores. We went to dress stores, perfume stores, and curtesy of Dee, a lingerie store. It was about 6:30 when we got something to eat. We headed home at 7:00. I was still figuring out how to tell Daemon.
I was finally home. I decided to just tell him. How hard can it be. I walked in with the test in hand and saw Daemon at the table, eating leftover spaghetti doing homework. I laid the test on one of his text books and stood there. He looked up from his work and looked at it. He took a few seconds to react but when he did he stood up and hugged me. It was not the reaction I was expecting but I looked it.
"Your not mad?" I asked.
He looked into my eyes and said. "How could I be mad? This is great news. We're going to be parents, Kat. I'm happy!"
"But we're young and besides we're still in school." I reply.
He puts his hands on either side of my face and said with a smile, "Kat, were in collage. We are 20 years old. I think we are old enough to manage a little you or me." I smile and he kissed me. I can feel his smile I'm the kiss.
The rest of the night we relaxed.
Daemon POV
Kat walked through the door from her girls day. I was so focused on my school work I had no idea when she came by my side. She put something on one of my text books. I looked to see what it was. It was a stick with a pink plus on it. What the hell is this. I look at the stick as all the gears in my brains start to put the pieces together. Kat is pregnant. With my baby.
I stop what I was doing. I stood so I was in front of Kat and hugged her. I can't believe we're having a baby. She was obviously taken back by surprise, because she did not react to the hug for a few seconds.
"Your not mad?" She asks. What why would she think I was mad?
"How could I be mad? This is great news. We're going to be parents, Kat. I'm happy!"I reply looking into her beautiful grey eyes.
"But we're young and besides we're still in school."
I put my hands on both sides of her face so she can look at me. "Kat, we're in collage. We are 20 years old. I think we can handle a little you or me." I reply. Kat smiles and I pull her into a kiss. I smile into the kiss. I'm so happy. It's another chapter in our lives.
We decided for the rest of the night to lay down and relax.
__________________________________________________________________________
Here is another chapter. Hope you like it.
Comment, vote, and follow.
-major_bookaholic