Twenty-Four: the accident

A/N all rights go to Jennifer. I do not own any of the characters. Enjoy😄😄
_____________________________

Katy POV

"Lux, baby, it's time to go to the children's center."

"NO!"

"LUX KELLIE BLACK, GET DOWN HERE!" My daughter is such a pain. She won't go because Adam had to go with Daemon for a guys time, you know to get him out of the house for a bit.

"BUT MOMMY, DA PEOPOL HATE ME!"

"Lux they don't hate you, they just don't understand you. They are just frustrated that's all."

She slowly slides down the steps with her chubby little legs. She is only, like, 1 1/2 and she seems to walk better than I can. "If they are fwustwated wif me, dan why do day still do tests on me?"

"They do tests so they can understand what is wrong with you. Trust me, when they figure you out the tests will stop." I say as I pick her up.

"But mommy, I'm geing bedder."

"I know you are. And you will continue to get better with the stuff they are doing."

I walk her out to the car and put her in the car seat. I get into the drivers seat and sigh an exasperated breath. This is going to be a long day.

Daemon POV

"Hey man" I say as we meet archer and Dawson at the playground.

"This is not exactly the most ideal area for us to meet for a guys day but it works." Claims Archer.

"Well you and me both know that the girls will hate is if we brought the kids to a bar or something." We all laugh at my comment. Even though it is true we don't really hang out in thoughts areas anymore. We have kids, we can't be drinking that much anymore.

We sit and talk for a bit while the kids we brought until there is a sharp pain that erupts in my body. A moment later Adam starts to scream out in pain. The other parents are quick to leave or grab their children. Archer and Dawson run over to my son knowing that I can't. I hear a phone ringing and soon figure out that it is my phone. It hurts to move my arm but I look to see it is Dee. I pick up imediantly.

"What is wrong with Katy."

"I don't know. She won't answer the phone and I had a really bad feeling so I called you. I just thought you would know something."

"Well I don't."

"Well I can clearly notice that so don't be a jackass."

"Just try to figure it out please."

"Ok"

With that she hangs up. I try to think about what would have happened as I try to walk toward my son, who is still screaming in pain. I finally get to him and pick him up. I cradle him in my arms telling him that everything is ok and that he was not the one who was hurt. I than feel a liquid feeling running down my arm. I look down to see red. What? I look closer and see that it was blood. Blood. My son's blood. How the hell is my son bleeding? I start to look around on his body to find a huge gash on his side. I look at his head and see his head was busted. What the hell! It just came out of nowhere.

Than I think. If Lux and Adam were connected on a "physical" level, than could something have happened to Lux? Were these wounds from her? What could have caused it?

Katy POV

We are half want here and Lux will not stop yelling at the top of her lungs. How does I'd girl manage to be this loud? My head feels like a thousand daggers are being thrown at it. My phone starts to ring and I go over to see it is Dee. I hang up because I am driving. I than stretch my hand back to hand Lux my phone. That make her stop crying for a minute, and only a minute. She starts to scream as I remember that my phone was almost dead.

She starts to kick my seat. "Lux, stop that."

"NOOOOOOO!"

"LUX KELLIE!" I yell back.

She kicks at the back of my head which makes me swerve. I then swerve into the other lane where a semi was in front of me. All I know happens next was we were flipping. Then everything went black and I could not feel anything......

__________
Your welcome for the cliffhanger. Was it good or should I have added more. Thank you all for again for all the votes. I really appreciate it!!!

Remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thx

-major_bookaholic