Twenty-five: Worry(Edited)

A/N all rights go to Jennifer. I do not own any of the characters!!!

_____________________________________

Daemon POV

I rush into the hospital with Adam hoping that a nurse or someone saw me. I run in and tell for someone to help him. All while still being bewildered about what is going on. Not even moments later an ambulance shows up. I squint to get a better look if it's my kitten and mini kitten(ha see what I did there). They pull out what looks like a really banged up woman and a little girl. Well how convenient. I thought. But then I get a better look. THATS MY CAT AND LUX!

I try to move but find myself frozen. I can't get myself to go to my cat. Before I know it I'm on my way with the doctors to help Kat. That should be me. Not Kat, me. She does not deserve any of this.

The doctors were trying to pull me away saying i can't be in the room. That is when I feel I have no choice. screw all these people. I need her alive.

I freeze time and squeeze through all these people to where I'm right beside Kat. My Poor Kat. I put my hands where I could on the bigger gashes and lean my head to her lips, letting the heat radiate off me as I change forms. The heat radiating off me to heal her spreads threw her fast because before long she was groaning when she tried to open her eyes. instead she just kissed me back and in that moment i could taste her emotions. the fear, the anxiety, the stress, and the love. Pulling back, I return to my human form and unfreeze time all while starring into the heather grey eyes of my love.

The doctors surround us with widened eyes and open mouths. When they finally get to moving they grab the gurney Kat is on and pull her to a private room, allowing me to be with her all through it.

~~~~

"Mr and Mrs Black?" the doctor asks as a walks into the room Kat and I are in.

"That's us." I reply.

"Your daughter is fine once we got her brother in there with her. We would like to resume the tests on her and your son if you don't mind or we can postpone it. it is up to you to."

"Can they be in here? I want them in here."

"Sir, we will be able to bring them in here after the tests have been done-"

" I want to see them now!"

"Mr. Black, sir,-"

"Bring them in"

the doctor left to retrieve my kids. Meanwhile it was just my beautiful wife and I. I look over to her to catch her staring at me. She quickly looks away as a bright red blush crawls up her neck and settles in her cheeks. Damn I love it when she blushes. the door opens and two tiny figures come into the view. They jump onto the bed and tackles us. the doctor follows in with their IV stand things.

"Hey there baby. How are you feeling." I ask Lux hugging her little frame gently.

"I'm fine daddy, I'm a tough girl. Just like mommy."

"Yes, baby, just like mommy." I say looking over at Kat who is sitting up with Adam on her lap and her arms wrapped around him. I look into her eyes as I see a twinkle in her eyes.

_______________________________________________

Sorry for the desperately short chapter but it took me about a week to plan this. I'm sorry that it takes me so long too. I have been busy with school work but when I'm free I get writers block. Anyway so I hope you like my story because I just got my ass chewed out by my communications teacher telling me how much my writing sucks, so ya. Please tell me if you liked it. Comments are always welcome.

Comment, vote, and follow. Thx!!!

-major_bookaholic