Fourteen: Its Time- Pt 1/ The Beginning

A/N I do not own the lux series or any of the characters. All rights go to Jennifer l. Armentrout.
The picture above is baby Lux's room. I just got lazy and decided I'm not going to describe what the guys did. I'll leave that to you guys.
________
Katy POV
81/2 months along
I wake to sunlight coming through the window. I turn so I was facing away from the light. I feel around to find Daemon's not there.
I get up and rap my robe around my body. I make my way down the stairs carefully. I walk into the kitchen to find Daemon making breakfast. I go up from behind him and wrap my arms around him. He rubbed my arm with his free hand and flipped pancakes with the other.
"I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed. I was thinking we can have a lazy day. Your supposed to be in bed anyway." He said. I was put on as tricked bed rest after something happened three days ago.
Flashback
"I'm just going to get some water." I tell the girls. I get up and head to the kitchen.
"I can get it for you." Dee offered. Everyone has been pretty protective over me, with how far along I am.
"No it's fine. I'm feeling a bit stiff anyway." I smiled at her and went to get my water.
I reach for the cabinet to grab a cup and feel a sharp pain in by lower abdomen. I hold on to my abdomen and call for someone to help.
"Dee, Beth!!!!"
Dee comes with her super speed and crouches next to me. By now, the pain is so bad, I am sitting on the floor. Beth calls the hospital. Dee grabs her phone to call Daemon. She puts it on speaker, probably thinking it would relax me to speak to him. He picks up on the second ring.
"Hello." He answered.
"It hurts." I whimper.
"What hurts?! Kat are you ok? What's going on?!"
"I don't know, but it hurts." I answered.
" meet us at the hospital." Dee informed daemon.
There was a knock at the door. Beth went to get it and the ambulance came in. Dee hung up the phone and the ambulance put me on a stretcher. The pain seemed to get worse the more I moved.
We arrived at the hospital and they rush me to a room. They hook me up to a bunch of different wires. They but something on my stomach to get the heartbeats. Later Daemon busts through the doors of my room. He grabs a chair and holds my hand. He kissed my head and pushes the hair out of my face. I can see how worried Daemon is about me and the babies.
I was put on strict bed rest be Dr. Shay. At least until the babies are born. Dr. Shay said the babies may be born earlier than expected.
End of flashback
"I've been in bed for a whole three days. I want to get up for a little bit." I said.
"You've had Netflix. And besides, I will be with you all day today."
"Yeah cause that makes me feel better." I laugh and kiss him, heading back up.
I get to the stairs and just as I'm about to step on the first, I feel something wet stream down my legs. I look down and find that my water broke.
_______________________
Hope you like this chapter. I guess the twins are born earlier than expected.
Thank you for reading my other stories. Please keep reading them though.
Still have not got any answers on the decision of whether or not I should do a divergent fanfic. Please let me know or I don't know if y'all would read it.
Comment, vote, and follow. Thanks.
-major_bookaholic