Twenty-one:Their First Thanksgiving

I do not own the lux series, or any of the characters. All rights go to Jennifer.
__________________________________
Katy POV

I can't believe it's the babies' first thanksgiving. I know they can't eat the food yet but still. We are having thanksgiving at Dee and Archer's. They said they would prepare a big meal. They meaning Archer hopefully.

"Hey Lux." I say as I walk into the nursery. She just gurgles in response, earning a giggle from me. "Are you ready to go to aunt Dee's?" Her eyes brighten at that. She absolutely loves Dee. But then again who wouldn't.

I get her dressed into leggings and a purple top that makes her eyes pop out. Daemon already left with Adam an hour ago, leaving Lux with me because the poor baby is sick. (A/n I understand that origin can't get sick, but I'm going somewhere with this.) we don't know why though, origin can't get fevers. Daemon said that if it gets worse than we take her to the hospital. I'm just afraid that there is something horribly wrong with Lux.

I get her into a warm jacket and put here in the car seat. I get in the drivers seat and head over to Dee's.

About a minute before we are there Lux starts crying out of nowhere. We finally arrive and I see daemon in the driveway because I texted him saying to do so. He comes over as I'm parking the van and opens my door. I give him a hug and go open Lux's door. She is still whaling.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I say practically sobbing. It's hard for a mother seeing her child like this.

"I can take her. You just go inside. Adam misses you. He keeps asking where you are."

Mama was Adams first word. He doesn't really ask where I am it's more like, "mama? Mama?".

I dive him an appreciated look and kissed Lux in her head. Daemon knows that since my mom died, it's hard to go into a hospital. It reminds me to much about her.

I hand Lux over to him and give him a kiss before walking into the house. I'm greeted with Ash crushing my legs. Adam soon joins and I'm now sitting on the floor with two of the few people I love. Beth soon comes to the rescue and picks up Ash. We both know that we will not be getting Adam off anytime soon. Dee comes in with a look that says you guys are crazy but is soon replaced with confusion.

"Where is Lux?"

"She is not feeling good so Daemon took her to the hospital." I say all that while trying not to cry.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. Here come into the kitchen with me. We can get you a cup of coffee and Adam something." With Dee's help we finally got me up with Adam still holding on. We go to the kitchen and Dee gets my some coffee while I sit at the island.

We talk for a while about problems about now. About two hours later I get a call from Daemon.
____________________________________
There's a little suspense there for you. Sorry I have not been updating. It school and sports and blah blah blah....
The next chapter will be in Daemons POV at the hospital. Trust me when I say I'm having a plan with this. It mite be short. Just a warning.
Oh and I posted a new story. Plz check it out and see how it is.
Comment, vote, and follow. Thanks.
-major_bookaholic