Twelve: Adam's room

A/N I do not own the lux series or any of the characters. All rights go to Jennifer l. Armentrout.
And if you did not read the previous note, please read my other stories. I swear they are better then my summaries.
___________________________________________________________________
Katy POV
Today Daemon decided to decorate the Adam's room. I was thinking one can be blue, white, and brown. The theme would be stars. It was perfect. And then me and Dee already got a wooden frame with Adam's name on it. It would fit in great.
Daemon really liked my idea. He is currently at the store to get paint. The guys had tagged along with them. I got bored after 2minutes of being alone so I called Dee and Beth, and of course Ashley tagged along. The girls and I are watching tv and talking, mostly talking.
"So what did you pick out for names?" Dee asked.
"We were thinking Adam John. And if the other one is a boy then Ryan Michel. If it's a girl, then Lux Kelly." I reply.
"Thoughs are beautiful names. I personally love them." Beth chimed in.
"So," I said, smiling mischievously, "are you and Archer planing on expecting?" I ad in a wiggle of my eyebrows and we all laugh.
"No, but I think I want on sometime in the future. I don't know. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself." Dee said in a serious tone.
"Our kids could have little play dates. It would be so cute!" Beth said.
I giggle a bit and replied. "Yeah, before or after I find out which is a little Daemon."
After that we talked about the most funniest and random things. About an hour later the guys came back and headed into do Adam's room.
We all fell asleep at some point. Ashley cuddling into my side.
I was woken by Daemon telling me they were finished.
"Do you want to see?" He asked, careful not to wake the others up. I just nodded and he lead my up the stairs. The frame with Adam's name was outside his door, indicating that it was his room. Daemon opened the room exposing a beautiful blue room with stars everywhere. The curtain on the window was grounded and the furniture was white, and some spots blue. It was beautiful.
I did not know I was crying until Daemon was in front of me, wiping them away. Stupid hormones!
I can see I his eyes that he understands that I am crying tears of joy, not of sadness. He smiled and said, "you like it?"
I look at him as if he said the stupidest thing ever, only it was an understatement.
"I love it." Was all I said before we headed downstairs, where everyone slept for the night.
_________________________________________________________________
I know, short chapter. But I'm going to do another chapter on the other baby's room.
So what do you think, will it be a little lux or Ryan? Comment on what you want it to be cuz I have seriously not figured it out myself. And besides, I the one trying to entertain you.
Remember to read the other stories and give feedback on thoughs. PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEE.
I know I sound desperate, but still. I need it.
Comment, vote, and follow. Thanks
-major_bookaholic