Chapter 1:- (Edited)

Marinette was walking through the streets of Paris to have some fresh air after having a long and tough fight with Chloe the mayor's only daughter. Chloe is a rude and selfish girl who only thinks about herself and doesn't treat anyone good even her very best friend Sabrina.

"She always finds a way to get on my nerves!" Marinette huffed out feeling so angry at that moment that she wasn't aware of her surroundings and ended up bumping into someone in the process.

"I-uh am so sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was going." The person said.

"It's o-okay I should be the one doing the apology because I myself wasn't focusing." She said looking down in shame and then looked towards the person.

"Are you okay miss-" He said waiting for her to say her name.

"M-Marinette!" She said. "And yours?"

"Adrien is the name." He said.

"Adrien... wait you mean the p-prince Adrien?" She asked almost shouting shockingly.

"Yes, but please will you keep it down? I don't want people finding out who I am and interrupting my free time." He asked pleadingly.

"Yeah sure sorry." She apologized feeling bad.

"It's okay Marinette. Anyway, what are you doing out at this hour?" He asked.

"Nothing really just having a breather." She sighed remembering the whole reason she ran away from the hotel.

"You seem upset may I know the reason why?" He asked. "If you want to tell me of course."

"There is this girl Chloe I bet you know her she is so annoying and always gets on my nerves.. I just this time couldn't stand it and ran away from the hotel." She said looked sad.

"Chloe the mayor's daughter?" He asked with a raised brow.

"The one and only." She said.

"Wh-what did she do this time?" He asked.

"It's really nothing important I better get going now my parents would be probably worried." She said.

"Yeah.. Goodbye!" He said. "I really hope to see you again."

"Goodbye. The feeling's mutual Prince Adrien." She said before walking to her house which was a few miles away.

'The prince is so...... charming!' She thought with a smile.

The end of this first chapter tell me what you think guys ...
Hope you like it