The Ink of the Reaper

Sons of Anarchy Fan-Fic, that is all , you don’t need to watch it to understand it as I explain everything : P
this is my first third person book and It’ll only be a short one so please respect it, vote, comment and fan
all criticism and comments made will help me greatly.

Song of the chapter – Pearl Jam – Mind your manners

 Prologue

Sighing she looked at her reflection in the mirror flatly, her facial expression was blank and worried, Today was her first day as the childminder for the kids of the members of SAMCRO and barmaid of the clubhouse on the nights; Lizzy needed a way to earn more money for her business, at 23 she’d managed to get out of Charming and major in business and finance and earned her qualifications for tattooing and piercing.
It was unexpected of her, the shy, quiet and calm girl who wouldn’t get into any form of confrontation for fear, that was bullied in school and never fought back, that never cussed or swore, that crushed on people in silence and never initiated a relationship, even glanced at the guy sideways and has had three boyfriends in her entire life but she had a brooding addiction for the art that could be transferred to the bodies of others, a canvas that could present her work wherever they went and show in silence that she had a knack for something, that she could indeed do something that didn’t involve the boring old paper and pens, that she had a talent.

She had been building her confidence a little and had a nice sarcasm to add to her talkative and bubbly attitude to those who knew her and were close to her but to outsiders she was invisible.
“Hey sweetie” Marla, Lizzy’s mother stood in the dimly lit doorway of her bedroom, the light that filtered into the hallway behind her shone brightly, making her mother look like an angel.
Marla was a beautifully weak woman with an uncontrollable illness that could only be slowed down with the right medication, nevertheless it would elongate her impending and inevitable.
In many ways Lizzy felt pain and guilt for her mother, she felt as though she was suffering more, a slower, painful death; the painkillers had stopped working and she sometimes heard her mother crying at night through perfect and pearly white gritted teeth but it was a choice they’d talked about, Lizzy had sympathised and respected her mother’s wishes to suffer longer to see her only daughter achieve her dream.
Marla was at 51 a stunning woman of that age and looked no older than 45, even her greying hair added some youth to her aesthetics to which no-one could understand, her shoulder length once mahogany hair curled naturally, framing a long face that held a small plump nose, thick plum lips and large dark eyes, like pools of smooth chocolate, her Hispanic background of course contributed towards her dark and wonderful looks, Marla’s crinkled and aged, tanned skin bore few scars and pock marks but nothing that ruined her appearance.

Lizzy’s mother was tall and plump with the medication but shapely and curvy, her hour glass figure was something her daughter managed to inherit only Lizzy was thin and curvy, with a nice, round but not too big rear and what most men would call a ‘nice rack’ which always made her chuckle, she was small in height at 5 foot and 1 inch but was unhappy with her looks, she knew she wasn’t terrible looking but she knew or so she thought she was nothing special, She had gotten the poker-straight mahogany hair from her father as well as the icy blue coloured iris’ and the slightly longer nose than her mother, her eyes were larger than most, wide like a wondrous child coated with long, thick, brown eyelashes once again her small nose that was still longer than her mothers and somewhat bony complimented her small round face perfectly, her jaw line was prominent and sported a set of thick, plump kissable, naturally red lips, model-like as stunning and beautiful as she was.

Her hair was cut into a modern style, feathered and layered like most, her long straight brown locks with darker highlights reached the bottom of her back without style to it but as it was today had been fish-plaited to go down the side of her head and over her left shoulder reaching just under her breast, tendrils of hair lined her beautiful face and her side fringe added a little character, she applied a little lip-gloss to her lips and a small amount of black eyeliner and mascara.
She didn’t want to overdo it for her first day.
“Hey mom” she whispered still looking at the reflection of herself, now with her mother having progressed towards her, Marla placed her hand on Lizzy’s shoulder and the likeness of their looks was noticeable.

“Excited?” Marla asked her daughter, spinning her around and straightening out the collar on her blue, green and white, fitted, plaid flannel shirt that was buttoned up to just below breast with a laced black tank top underneath that she wore to match her black shorts and low cut, ankle length converses.
“Anything but... I’m terrified ma I mean, this is SAMCRO I’m working for” she sighed, fiddling and fidgeting with her shaking fingers, nobody knew what her real worry was and she intended to keep it that way, of course she was aware of the dangers of working for the Sons of Anarchy but she was worried about someone that was a son, someone she was invisible too.
Juan Ortiz or Juice as his nickname was, someone she had crushed on when she first witnessed his arrival from queens, she didn’t want him to look down on her as help and she didn’t want to see him with other women as she had before but it was out of her control, she didn’t own him.
“It’ll be fine sweetie, just be careful and remember that it’s a step closer to your own dream” Her mother kissed her forehead, Marla had said before that it wasn’t a practical career path and something she wouldn’t have chosen but respected that it was Lizzy’s choice and supported her throughout her years of earning and saving.

“I need to go, I’ll drop you off back to your place on the way?” Lizzy asked, turning to grab her black fashion satchel and leather jacket, fiddling with the shining silver locket that hung from her neck whilst she awaited the answer from her wary mother, Marla hated riding that thing and was forever a gullible and easily worried woman when it came to reading the news and always held the ‘23% of road accidents were caused by motorcycles’ over Lizzy’s head
“Come on Mom! I’ll give you the special helmet” Her daughter cooed,
“Fine, okay” She whispered in defeat and followed Lizzy outside, picking up her bag and hooking it over her shoulder and below her right arm. The sun burned bright and beat down harshly in the quaint little town of Charming, not a cloud in sight as the women locked the door and climbed onto the beautiful Harley Davidson.
It was custom made and was Lizzy’s fathers before he died, black with red tattoo-like designs, roses and thorns with scrolls bled up the side, Marla opened the hatch and got out the large and excruciatingly heavy helmet and slid it onto her head, replacing it with Lizzy’s purse and coat whilst Lizzy clipped on her helmet and climbed on first awaiting her nervous mothers’ hands to slide around her waist and hold on for dear life. As soon as Marla had built the courage to climb on the monster they were off, the wind slapping against the naked parts of their skin and running through the bodies of the couple, the feeling of pure freedom and adrenaline coursed through Lizzy’s veins as she drove on to her mothers’ then to SAMCRO’s clubhouse.